Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Amir Khan Signs to Golden Boy Promotions

Default Amir Khan Signs to Golden Boy Promotions

WBA light-welterweight champion Amir Khan has announced a deal with United States-based Golden Boy Promotions.

Khan, who has been promoted by Frank Warren since turning professional in 2005, has won 22 of his 23 pro fights and became a world champion last year.
    But the Bolton 23-year-old is to link up with Oscar De Hoya's promotional company as he looks to crack America.

"I'm ready to fight anyone, anywhere, anytime and know Golden Boy will help me accomplish these goals," said Khan.

"I am really happy Khan Promotions is partnering with Golden Boy.

"I know that together they will be the right team to help me continue my career as an elite fighter and to expand my fan base to the United States and around the world."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/8464248.stm
    http://www.kendallgrovemma.com/

"You fucked his wife, fucked his fucking wife, you fucking wife fucker, you fucked his fucking wife you wife-fucking cunt, another mans wife? You stupid? You fucking thick you cunt? Fuck another mans wife? You don't do that!"

- Stephen Dillane

wonder how long before frank starts a court case against khan.

He'll achieve shit.
    Taking this shit, one day at a time.

Great news, can't wait to see what Warren has to say in his next blog. You can bet he'll now start calling him over-rated bla bla bla

Hatton vs Khan WILL happen.

Called it first.
    BJJ White belt, 2 stripes.

General badmotherfucker.

^ But I couldn't care less haha. Amir has it all to lose and nothing to gain.

If Amir wins, he beats someone whos had their day and is past his prime, if Hatton wins then Amir's career is over.

Fingers crossed Hatton wins and Amir will be slated by everyone.
    Taking this shit, one day at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    He'll achieve shit.
    care to expand on that?

Hes a world champion hes already achieved more than you ever will, why the hate?
    FeatherzThe2nd - (gamertag) - add me for CoD \ Forza antics.

As much as I would hate to see it I think Amir would actually beat Hatton at this stage, starting to think all the wars Ricky has been in are catching up with him. His head first think later style & reflexes could be exposed again by a faster puncher like Khan. A few years ago though I wouldnt give Khan a chance in hell, now its a possibility.. Shame that.
    Ninja