Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HIT Squad Training?

Default HIT Squad Training?

Hi,

I would condisder myself basic level, amateur level at mma, been learning and training for just under a year, and have looked at the HIT Squad Trainging in the U.S

It's pretty cheap, as accom and training goes i suppose and about 400 for return flights, what do you guys think of this? worthwhile? anyone else thought about it? and reputable places in the UK that offers something similar?

As I work mon-fri 9-5 am thinking of taken a couple of weeks off work to squeeze in as much as possible to give me a jump start, as it were! lol

Thoughts from the Pros and Experienced fellas here?

Bollocks!...forgot to add the link....

http://www.thehitsquad.com/tng_camp.html

there we go

Yeah looks good and looks cheaper than some thai places but looked into this aswell proberly going to have have ad a bit for food and your in america so ur more than likely going to spend a shit load.

proberly better going thailand, tiger camp does mma and have ufc fighters there training.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

yeah, will have a look around and all, this is the first one I come across you see, will email that logo over today mate too! hope all is well!

I reckon that the thai ones are gonna cost a fair bit too tho, just for flights and all?

nice one foxy, reading all the post's sounds like it has good reports! just a shame that i cant afford or have the time to do the three months, sounds like i will have to take my own bucket to be sick into!

I have a lad from the gym going for the 3 months next week with another 2 going out in a month or so.
    I`ve heard some good things from people who`ve been already.
    If you love fighting you can never really lose!!!!!
    www.southcoastsubmissions.co.uk
    www.gym01.com

Bri, let me know how he gets on? initially I will be going alone, or plan to anyways, would like a heads up so i know what to expect and all

ive got a spare 6 weeks coming up and im not flush enough to stay in vegas so this might be my option for them weeks

@hendouk, just because tiger has ufc fighters training there doesnt make it good

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun.R. View Post
    ive got a spare 6 weeks coming up and im not flush enough to stay in vegas so this might be my option for them weeks

@hendouk, just because tiger has ufc fighters training there doesnt make it good
    I obvisouly know that just because i have seen ufc on some website doesnt mean i think its the best camp. I just have known a couple of people that have been there. they have come back with improve skills and attitude also new work ethic.

both totally different places with all different skill levels.

i was was simply giving him a different option that could work out cheaper.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i was just saying because i didnt enjoy the place thats all.

id of thought it would work out about the same price wise, but tropical conditions and women sway me towards thailand lol