Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How Much Would you pay for WEC Gloves?

Default How Much Would you pay for WEC Gloves?

How much would you pay for the official wec glove?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

to be honest mate ~ I would not pay more than 35.00 a pair as most gloves are a standard design and just screen printed. If they are signed pair then it will depend on the fighter.

20 quid, but then I am quite mean

i think I would pay quite alot because i have never seena pair of them in the UK and dont think they are avalible to buy like the ufc ones.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ Snap.

Taking this shit, one day at a time.

I would pay at least 50 but i heard they are pretty hard to get hold off. But knowing me ill get pair and flog em.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Most i'd pay is 50 and thats including the postage, I'm looking for some blue and white gloves, i'm layered out of blue and white warrior stuff but not a glove to be found.
    Taking this shit, one day at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    Most i'd pay is 50 and thats including the postage, I'm looking for some blue and white gloves, i'm layered out of blue and white warrior stuff but not a glove to be found.
    What about some Sandee gloves?

http://www.fightshop.com/-Product-13...tm_medium=base

Sandee do a blue and white and if you ask jamie at Caged Steel see if he will let you have a pair of his Blue/White Team gloves

Got to admit the caged steel fight team gloves are pretty cool, if can wait a week or two i have have three pairs of the wec gloves coming.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]