Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How Much Would you pay for WEC Gloves?

Quote Originally Posted by Romeo View Post
    So both UFC and WEC gloves are made by Century, Mr. FightShop?
    I don't know, but they are made in the same factory originally. When brands get this big the people holding the licence don't actually manufacture, they deal with the marketing and distribution. Manufacturing is subcontracted to countries like Pakistan, India (in the case of leather goods), Bangladesh for T Shirts and other apparel and China for pretty well everything else. I have no idea if Century have the licence for WEC but they do have the licence for UFC branded equipment, that means they have the rights to produce and distribute the stuff. But they don't make it in factories which they own and manage, they outsource. The factory they use makes many well known brands including UFC and WEC.

Quote Originally Posted by HendoUK View Post
    So mr fightshop are u saying u can get the warrior gloves on the cheap lol
    No but I could get Fightshop own brand which would be more or less the same. Not identical as usually a brand owner will stipulate exclusivity of a particular design and look. But its the same workers making the stuff from the same raw materials, unless of course I specified a cheaper or more expensive design. This is the wonderful world of branding and licensing. There is a factory in Turkey which makes polo shirts for Ralph Lauren, M&S and Matalan. Exactly the same shirt with different labels and badges.

Can you even get blue and white warrior gloves?

Hendo you were right. Jamie Thwaites is God lol.
    Taking this shit, one day at a time.

grizzly did he sort u out?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

He sure did man, the guys awesome.

Free gloves?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yup, there was none my size so he sent me a pair of his own personal spares lol

Didn't want to say that out loud though incase he gets mithered but I had to tell how good the customer service is.

Nice they are a good company they gave a load of t shirts out before christmas
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I know and I was too late to get any lol.

They seem like a good company i ahd the fight team but they split on me after about 7 months but still a vvery good glove.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]