Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: For Sale Rules

Hybrid View

Default For Sale Rules

Please feel free to post your personal goods and items here but remember that in the interests of all forum viewers, we do not allow commercial or ‘for profit’ organisations to post their items and wares in this area or include links or banners to the same effect. If you want to advertise on this site, pls see our advertising rate card or email us at : tony.mac@cagewarriors.com to assist you in your marketing campaign and as a paying advertiser you can then post in this section.

Free Advertising/Siggy Banner Ads

Other than paying advertisers, CW sponsors or WP Fighter sponsors no-one is allowed to carry commercial banners or links in their signature. This policy has always been in place and will now be enforced. Contact Tony McDonagh for the banner price list if you do not already have it - its very reasonable and starts from 20 pcm.

Commercial posts are not permitted to be made here. For ‘the avoidance of doubt, a commercial post is deemed to be an ‘offer’ or ‘promotion’ or ‘call to action’ made by or on behalf of or directed to a commercial organization. The site operates a web banner service for such promotion and all official advertisers are free to promote their products and services within the forum, subject to certain conditions and approvals. Contact Tony Mac to assist you in this.

All members who may transgress these rules shall no longer be contacted and warned.
    Last edited by administrator; 30-04-2010 at 01:45 PM.

ttt...........

I didn't know of this rule but doesn't it account for about 90% of the posts in here?
    http://www.ChrisReesAcademy.com - http://thetattooedchimp.blogspot.co.uk/

Oh I thought this was gonna be...

.....FOR SALE RULES!!!!!!!

sort of like "O'Doyle RULES" in the movie "Billy Madison"...

...dissapointment....

O'Doyle Rules

So If I pay to sponsor CW and I have registered fighters here who I sponsor can they carry my company in their sig or not!?

Fighters are not restricted from carrying sponsor links in their signatures CW/WP or otherwise - the commercial posts in the forum are restricted to individuals for personal/private ads. If a company has come to prior arrangement with CW/WP where they are involved in sponsoring CW/WP fighters, events or its website then they may use the forum to promote, market and resell their products/services.

Quote Originally Posted by reddog View Post
    Fighters are not restricted from carrying sponsor links in their signatures CW/WP or otherwise - the commercial posts in the forum are restricted to individuals for personal/private ads. If a company has come to prior arrangement with CW/WP where they are involved in sponsoring CW/WP fighters, events or its website then they may use the forum to promote, market and resell their products/services.
    That is only fair tbh, so many companies have launched via Cage Warriors and made people aware, should have to pay advertising for what they get back in return!

with respect Anaconda Combat ~ I have been established for a number of years before I even came onto the Cage Warriors Forum.

for my defence I am offering fighters the chance to save money and in cases were fighters or gyms have needed a helping hand I feel that I have been one of the first people to offer support.

If it is a problem that I offer stock for sale at Trade or promotion prices to the fighters on here then please let me know.

It is never my intention to step on any toes but not to sound like a Dick but I have given away more stock for Free via this Forum then I have sold.
    Last edited by C.K.A.Martial Arts; 26-06-2010 at 11:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by C.K.A.Martial Arts View Post
    with respect Anaconda Combat ~ I have been established for a number of years before I even came onto the Cage Warriors Forum.

for my defence I am offering fighters the chance ot save money and in cases were fighters or gyms have needed a helping hand I feel that I have been one of the first people to offer support.

If it is a problem that I offer stock for sale at Trade or promotion prices to the fighters on here then please let me know.

It is never my intention to step on any toes but not to sound like a Dick but I have given away more stock for Free via this Forum then I have sold.

With respect I dont care what you do or how long you been established. I didnt think it was fare to have a go and delete like 2 fights post then leave others up. You either play by rules or fuck them off all together.

So what your saying is aslong as your helping people out by selling stuff cheap, and you have been established for so long then you can advertise on here for free?
    Last edited by Atlas Stones; 26-06-2010 at 11:10 AM.