Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: For Sale Rules

Thats not what I am saying at all.

But my opinion is that if you are willing to give kit away or offer major discounts to people that read this forum then that will only help the sport grow.

If you are simply advertising your kit at full price and not willing to help out then thats a diiferent manner.

what has happened to Like 2 Fight is between him and the admin guys and we dont know why he has been removed.

If its a major problem for me to be on here then get me fucked off.

ps you didnt seem to have any issues with me when you were getting a deal off me for Opro stock.

Quote Originally Posted by C.K.A.Martial Arts View Post
    Thats not what I am saying at all.

But my opinion is that if you are willing to give kit away or offer major discounts to people that read this forum then that will only help the sport grow.

If you are simply advertising your kit at full price and not willing to help out then thats a diiferent manner.

what has happened to Like 2 Fight is between him and the admin guys and we dont know why he has been removed.

If its a major problem for me to be on here then get me fucked off.

ps you didnt seem to have any issues with me when you were getting a deal off me for Opro stock.

I have no problem with you atall Mike? you crack on giving stuff away and for cheap as you see fit. Thats your business!

As for the opro guards you mean the ones you made a few quid on each one? Glad you brought that up cos I was on the thinking you got over 500 of each one that mean the platinum ones are almost 3 each cheaper than you charged me? Anyway lets not talk about private stuff on a forum its a bit childish.

My problems are with the mods on here, no other shops. Like I said to Gnp get all the free advertising you can, Goodluck to you. But dont warn me for posting in the genral section, Delete Razor Storms posts, Deletes Like 2 Fights posts and leave others its all or nothing!
    Last edited by Atlas Stones; 26-06-2010 at 11:29 AM.

I did think it was harsh when the liketofight thread was closed as there have been many in the past just like it that were left alone. I may be wrong here but judging from another thread jay and L2F have history and don't seem to be too keen on each other and i can't help thinking that may have caused the problem rather than the article itself. That said rules are rules, if you break them you've got to accept the consequences, i just feel there should be a set rule and it's stuck to in all circumstances. Personal i like it when companies can alert us of offers that are likely to benefit us or ask for our input so they can give us what we wwant.

Dear Anaconda ~ if you think that i made 3.00 a shield off the Platinums that I sold to you then you need to speak to Opro and ask them what their single unit cost and what their 500 unit cost is.

Then you will see that you got the shileds were at the highest rated discount with a few pence more than I pay to cover my Vat charge.

If you think I have ripped you off then I will send you the invoice and you can see for your self ~ I dont rip any one off and sure as help dont bull shit the truth.

When I said I would supply you at cost thats what I meant and thats what you got.

Pardon me for trying to help out a new company.
    Last edited by C.K.A.Martial Arts; 26-06-2010 at 11:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by C.K.A.Martial Arts View Post
    Dear Anaconda ~ if you think that i made 3.00 a shield off the Platinums that I sold to you then you need to speak to Opro and ask them what their single unit cost and what their 500 unit cost is.

Then you will see that you got the shileds were at the highest rated discount with a few pence more than I pay to cover my Vat charge.

If you think I have ripped you off then I will send you the invoice and you can see for your self ~ I dont rip any one off and sure as help dont null shit the truth.

When I said I would supply you at cost thats what I meant and thats what you got.

I have spoke to opro. Maybe you need to speak to them because and without going into cost all over a public forum. I know for a fact that platinum are nearly 3 less than i got charged if you buy more than 500. Maybe your getting over charged to what I will get charged? Anyway im not willing to talk about my private business on here

Quote Originally Posted by BenA View Post
    I did think it was harsh when the liketofight thread was closed as there have been many in the past just like it that were left alone. I may be wrong here but judging from another thread jay and L2F have history and don't seem to be too keen on each other and i can't help thinking that may have caused the problem rather than the article itself. That said rules are rules, if you break them you've got to accept the consequences, i just feel there should be a set rule and it's stuck to in all circumstances. Personal i like it when companies can alert us of offers that are likely to benefit us or ask for our input so they can give us what we wwant.
    Rules are rules, I've sent msgs to everyone apart from CKA ( oversight )that could be classed as a potential violation of the advertising rules.

For the record I didn't delete Like2Fights thread, the sales mod must of because I can only edit / delete in the pro forum.

Ask Anaconda Combat who I've worked with, the next day he posted in the wrong section and I fired a warning at him ..... which didn't exactly make me the coolest guy he's ever worked with .....

I think the issue needs addressing because truthfully I'm finding it difficult to know how far to go with the advertising rules ....

I have mailed Like2Fight to explain the situation and how ALL brands have received warnings or msgs to notify them of the rules ( I've assumed ones that have posted on here didn't need msging because they've read the thread! )

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Evans View Post
    Rules are rules, I've sent msgs to everyone apart from CKA ( oversight )that could be classed as a potential violation of the advertising rules.

For the record I didn't delete Like2Fights thread, the sales mod must of because I can only edit / delete in the pro forum.

Ask Anaconda Combat who I've worked with, the next day he posted in the wrong section and I fired a warning at him ..... which didn't exactly make me the coolest guy he's ever worked with .....

I think the issue needs addressing because truthfully I'm finding it difficult to know how far to go with the advertising rules ....

I am interested in how the rules stand and I have NO issues with people promoting their brands,shops, events etc.

But if Bellatorgero/gnp/etc can do it I think like2fight and ourselves can also do this.
    If its to fit in with guidelines thats fine, can you PM me the rules guys so i know where we stand.

Can we add signatures and images like bellatorgero has or is this a violation?

Can we add images of our designs etc like gnp do? or is this again a violation?

Can we add sales like shops do? or is this a violation?

I have no issues with any brand/shop/event or anyone that promotes on CW, I would just like to do the same and not get deleted. Clearly some of the other brands are doing the correct thing and not getting deleted. Can you let me know how we can do this?
    Cheers
    MMA is not a charity

Anaconda ~ check the information again ~ the price they quoted you was excluding VAT ~ if you asked them the 500 rate price they would quote it as " A " they dont bother saying plus VAT because they will assume that you know that anyway.

so take the price and add the VAT.

the price you got charged by me was the price and the VAT charge that I have to pay for selling the stock to you ~ if you were VAT reg then you can claim that back.

any way if you think you can carry 500 shields then by all means try it, but trust me its not as easy as it sounds

Quote Originally Posted by BenA View Post
    BenA I have no mod powers in the For Sale section, I cannot delete threads etc .....

The rules are the rules ..... I was told brands had advertising but one of them not by Tony so I might have made a mistake but at the same time I'm not a For Sale mod, I'm only responding to complaints.

I knew this would cause issues tbh as because of my job its always going to seem like an attack on a brand if I've "history" as you put it.

Please try keep in mind in last 24 hours I've just responded to complaints.