Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever choked someone out?

Default Have you ever choked someone out?

Rolled with a bluebelt yesterday for the first time and got slaughtered. This twat mounted me within seconds and just sat there laughing at me trying to escape. I tried bucking my hips but ended up on my stomach with the fat shit trying to flatten me out, he rolled me on my right side trapped my left arm and got me in a collar choke. I had to verbally tap, it was the closest I've been to being put to sleep and not really a nice experience.

So has anyone on the forum choked anyone out? in competition or accidently in sparring.

I imagine the feeling to be similar to knocking someone down in a striking art.

I've choked someone out in training. I've been choked out too, which I volunteered myself for, lol.

Why are you so angry about a blue belt whooping you?
    http://www.ChrisReesAcademy.com - http://thetattooedchimp.blogspot.co.uk/

Only when throwing an idiot out of a pub.

Rob this dude had me mounted for practicaly the whole round, I completly gassed out just trying to escape then he gets me in a sub ties up both my arms so I couldn't tap normally, then nearly chokes me out. I got the feeling he was loving every minute of it. I wernt.

We've all been there..... doesn't sound like he did anything malicious..... when you touch hands before you spar you enter into an agreement of responsibility for your self up until you tap and then it's your training partner is responsible to release the hold as quickly as possible..... if you're not happy with what's happening to you tap out physically or verbally, it's that simple......

Suck it up dude and call it a learning experience

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingTriangle View Post
    Rob this dude had me mounted for practicaly the whole round, I completly gassed out just trying to escape then he gets me in a sub ties up both my arms so I couldn't tap normally, then nearly chokes me out. I got the feeling he was loving every minute of it. I wernt.
    If you tap and he stops, he has done nothing wrong.

Be happy he couldn't sub you quicker!
    http://www.ChrisReesAcademy.com - http://thetattooedchimp.blogspot.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingTriangle View Post
    You may already know this, but you can use your feet to tap as well.

I once almost passed out from a pin hold Like you I had nothing left in the gas tank and someone had me pinned down leaning right into my solar plexus / stomach..I just could not get a breath, no matter how much I tried and my vision started to go, so I tapped..the guy was like - what? I didn't do anything??

I've never choked someone unconscious although I've had it happen to me twice, once in a comp and once in training. Not an entirely pleasant experience but not too bad either.
    Pedro Bessa BJJ Bristol. Sweatbox MMA.
    Quote Originally Posted by God of CW View Post
    God likes head kick knock outs.

Quote Originally Posted by LukeH View Post
    I once almost passed out from a pin hold Like you I had nothing left in the gas tank and someone had me pinned down leaning right into my solar plexus / stomach..I just could not get a breath, no matter how much I tried and my vision started to go, so I tapped..the guy was like - what? I didn't do anything??
    I have done that to someone, tried to get a mounted triangle and put weight on his chest, he tapped because he was totally fucked! I was gutted I didn;t get the mounted triangle tbh!

I've been nearly put out by being too stubborn to tap from guillotines twice now and a few weeks ago I got caught in a D'arce which I had never really dealt with before and spent too long trying to figure out what he was doing. Only remembered to tap out at the last min when I was making gurgling sounds.
    The best moment of my life was being punched in the face by Liam Harrison.