grill Bar food for a week - 1800 baht
    accomadation 3500 baht

7800 for a week without flights.

which if i am right works out to be about 190

plus flights of course.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Will they chuck in a Thai Lady boy too? lol

Quote Originally Posted by HendoUK View Post
    There is so many choices proberly only going for 10 days and wante dto do the whole trip for under 1200 can that be done?
    Flights will set you back around 500 or so depending on when you want to go. www.myvacations.co.uk or Southall Travel will do you brilliant prices... as would Net Flights.

Minus the flights, 700 is well more than enough for 10 days - that's for training, accomodation, internal flights if needed, scooter rental and food. I know people who have taken 800 for a month to train and been fine. 800 for a month to party is a different story.
    Coffee drinker, prefer Pepsi and I'm kind of a big deal.

i wouldnt pay 30,000 for a month training with a room! its cheaper in phuket and phuket is ment to be expensive.

im annoyed i gotta pay 18,000 for a month. i know if i did a deal face to face i could get it less than that.

IMO dont go to tiger, i thought it was shit. but on the other hand yod is now there. so if you do go, dont pay for 2x group sessions a day and just get privates. you will learn nothing from group sessions. privates are about 500bhat (tenner), two a day will kill you good and you will learn fast.

i found the mma was ok but dave avellan was taking the classes so he was a great teacher, after he left it went downhill.

another thing, if you want to holiday a bit whilst you are there tiger is really out the way of anything good. plus you are not allowed hookers on camp lol

Quote Originally Posted by Keerin View Post
    Tiger Muay Thai and MMA, from what I've heard is fully westernised and is headed up (MMA wise) by Ray Elbe, who failed to qualify for TUF last year/year before.

If you were going to Thailand to do Thai boxing, I personally would pick another camp.
    The mma is headed up by Ray yes so very western but dont you want that from mma?

The Muay Thai however has a load of Thai Trainers and fighters of a very high standard. I have trained at tiger twice now and it couldnt have been any better really great training in both thai and mma.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun.R. View Post

another thing, if you want to holiday a bit whilst you are there tiger is really out the way of anything good. plus you are not allowed hookers on camp lol
    I can tell you now you are allowed anyone you like in the camp. Not that i had any hookers but many of the other guys did..... honest

Quote Originally Posted by HendoUK View Post
    has anyone been to this camp in thailand?
    going out to TMT for my 4th visit in April.

If you want both Thai Boxing and MMA plus a holiday location try SuperPro Samui on Koh Samui. The owners are dutch and they send alot of dutch kickboxers over to train, the MMA was great as well. Its alot cheaper than TMT aswell. I been to both and can say that SuperPro is way better than TMT in both training/comradeship and location! Check they website http://www.superprosamui.com/content/
    I love hitting people, its one of my favourite past times!!!

is there ANYWHERE, in the UK that offers the same? similar? I am not looking for anything exotic lol, if i wanted exotic, i would go to blackpool lol!

I am just looking for something intensive, similar to H.I.T or TMT etc, but in the UK if poss?

In May im off to Kombat Group in Pattaya.

Its mainly a Thai Boxing camp but also have MMA and Russian Sambo wrestling.

Its run by Christian Dallgahio who was the first Italian to win the kings cup. The wrestling is run by a MMA judge and K! Max judge.

Im doing two weeks training there and then a weeks holiday in Pattaya which makes its location perfect