Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tiger Muay Thai / mma ?

Quote Originally Posted by MrHillman View Post
    is there ANYWHERE, in the UK that offers the same? similar? I am not looking for anything exotic lol, if i wanted exotic, i would go to blackpool lol!

I am just looking for something intensive, similar to H.I.T or TMT etc, but in the UK if poss?
    I would also be interested in knowing this.

Goose,

Ive contacted UTC in birmingham, decent, well equipped GYM, to see if they can offer something, they cant offer accom though, which is a ball ache. But its not too far from me, am not sure if any other gyms can offer an intense full time course tho. I am looking around and will come back with my findings, I will be very surprised if I cant find ANYTHING!

I thought maybe Wolfslair, as they have small accom at the gym (so am told) but am sure that they will cater for pro's or semi pro's at least. Not amateurs like me! ha!

if you find owt mate, let me know.

Hey Sledge!

nice one mate! deff will look at that! even cheaper than the staff rate my missus can do for me at the holiday inn! lol

proces seem reasonable even for a single private.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

yes mate, cheap as chips, decent facilities too on one of em! highly tempted. What you heard about UTC if anything?

Goose,

Ive contacted UTC in birmingham, decent, well equipped GYM, to see if they can offer something, they cant offer accom though, which is a ball ache. But its not too far from me, am not sure if any other gyms can offer an intense full time course tho. I am looking around and will come back with my findings, I will be very surprised if I cant find ANYTHING!

I thought maybe Wolfslair, as they have small accom at the gym (so am told) but am sure that they will cater for pro's or semi pro's at least. Not amateurs like me! ha!

if you find owt mate, let me know.
    Cheers mate, thanks for the heads up. I was also considering Wolfslair, but I wasnt sure if you would be able to train full-time.

yes mate, cheap as chips, decent facilities too on one of em! highly tempted. What you heard about UTC if anything?
    that its paul taylors gym thats it really.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hi guys
    I know this may be a stupid question but is there anywhere I can go with my missus?

She loves Thailand and there is no way she would let me go there on my own
    (she knows me too well!)

Is there any places with a beach or whatver nearby so I can go train while she sits on the beach and bakes

here here, would be nice! am in the same boat, hence why am looking for UK ones