Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Trolling baby centre

Quote Originally Posted by ross90 View Post
    Lmfao! awesome...did you?
    Nah, she was attention whoring for 9 months. That particular post, she was asking about reduced foetal movement. I pointed out that it can be an indicator of intrauterine growth retardation........

Quote Originally Posted by Femme-ma View Post
    Nah, she was attention whoring for 9 months. That particular post, she was asking about reduced foetal movement. I pointed out that it can be an indicator of intrauterine growth retardation........
    Oh yeah i read that one earlier. You mean you gave her genuine and potentially helpful advice...? I am shocked, and appaulled.

What if nobody gave her medical advice about real conditions and something went tits up? What do these mongs want...?

Its as if they dont want to be told knowledgable, helpful things.
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

Its as if they dont want to be told knowledgable, helpful things.
    You know, I think you may be right. It defies logic.

"Sadly, a year ago Adam passed away at the age of 72 and I've since been left to raise our son on my own and I'm finding it really hard to cope"

ROFLMAO!!!!
    lol! Actually fair play to him for a man at that age to still get a woman pregnant! I'm just actually wondering how old the woman is!

What have i done to you? I was only asking questions i didnt relise what intrauterine growth retardation i thought you was taking the piss.
    Last edited by Lady_LaLa; 20-10-2010 at 08:50 PM.

Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_LaLa View Post
    What have i done to you? I was only asking questions i didnt relise what intrauterine growth retardation i thought you was taking the piss.
    No she was being helpful, and yet you lot decided to call her a troll, get a grip and get off your high horse eh
    http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME

"That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA

So you jumped on her along with the rest of them and totally ignored genuine medical advice/help that could have potentially been very useful o you and your little one. Also, coming from somebody who had suffered the condition, and had very similair symptoms? Good call...
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

Quote Originally Posted by CraigSt.Clair View Post
    No she was being helpful, and yet you lot decided to call her a troll, get a grip and get off your high horse eh
    Like i said i didnt know what intrauterine growth retardation was so im sorry for that, But your on a troll board about trolling BC what else are we ment to think???

So you jumped on her along with the rest of them and totally ignored genuine medical advice/help that could have potentially been very useful o you and your little one. Also, coming from somebody who had suffered the condition, and had very similair symptoms? Good call...
    I didnt ignore it i didnt know what it was till i read up in it, Sorry but how was i to know that im not a mind reader!

I didnt ignore it i didnt know what it was till i read up in it, Sorry but how was i to know that im not a mind reader!
    Yes, you didn't know what it was, but instead of saying "thank you, I'll look into that" you said you would ignore her. That doesn't exactly say you were listening to her, it says you were clucking like the rest of the hens, because somebody told you something you didn't want to hear.

And ad for the other bullshit, saying you only said that because we're on a troll board. You and the rest of the detectives ( who took a year to find this thread) didn't even know about this board. So that's no justification.