Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Trolling baby centre

It's a shame they banned Stub Zero, pretty out of order if you ask me.

Though I'm tempted to go and troll that forum myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Leesin View Post
    It's a shame they banned Stub Zero, pretty out of order if you ask me.

Though I'm tempted to go and troll that forum myself.
    was he banned here for something specific or just for being "a known troll account" or whatever?
    There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather.

I love the fact that they're already bitching with each other by reply number 3:

felicity I think she knows it's harmful otherwise she wouldn't be asking now would she x

Love the fact that rather than spotting the post as a troll, they seem to love Angry Lady on that site! Still, I suppose it's just extra gossip for them.

Hahaha wtf! trolling is awesome
    being empty of yourself you cannot be attacked because you arent filled by you.

"felicity I think she knows it's harmful otherwise she wouldn't be asking now would she x"

Had it occurred to anyone that their site might already be infested with trolls who are far more subtle than the ones we have here?
    Any opinions I express on this forum are entirely personal opinions and it should not be assumed that they reflect the official view of any organisations I am connected with

what is trolling?
    Hello, I like you I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Exile View Post
    Had it occurred to anyone that their site might already be infested with trolls who are far more subtle than the ones we have here?
    If that was the case then you'd think they would refrain from biting then wouldn't they .... imbecile!

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Exile View Post
    "felicity I think she knows it's harmful otherwise she wouldn't be asking now would she x"

I have absolutely no idea what you mean..... My user name is E pona for babycentre by the way.

http://community.babycentre.co.uk/po...19742203&pd=-1
    Last edited by Femme-ma; 13-01-2010 at 07:03 PM. Reason: Dodgy link

Quote Originally Posted by Femme-ma View Post
    I have absolutely no idea what you mean..... My user name is Epona for babycentre by the way.

http://community.babycentre.co.uk/po...19742203&pd=-1
    Ha ha!

I like her retort: 'Just to put your mind at rest my family ate the chicken!!'