Thread: On koh samui now

Default On koh samui now

Hi cw,

on samui now staying near chaweng. On honeymoon so can't worry about
    muay Thai too much but wondering if anyone had done some 'tourist' trainig for a day here or been to any shows. Sanchai is fighting in Saturday but other side of island

cheers

When i was in Koh Samui for 2 months i trained at SuperPro its 5 minutes walk from Chaweng beach you can pop in for a day training if you like, they have Thai Boxing, MMA, weights and cardio equipment. Here's they website www.superprosamui.com
    I love hitting people, its one of my favourite past times!!!

Dont be scared Homie Plastikman's Avatar

Head to Kao Tao instead, much nicer Island. Island muay thai is worth a look there for some training.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

wmc have 2 gyms in Samui, the main gym is in Lamai and there is a smaller gym in Chaweng.
    Thai Pinyo is on the main road from Chaweng to Lamai and also off that road (past tesco lotus) is Superpro.
    All superb gyms.

fights on 3-4 times a week at chaweng Petchabuncha stadium, usually some good fights, often farangs from all the local camps. Also fights on quite regularly at the old chaweng stadium.

enjoy! Samui is lovely.

Cheers dudes. Think I'll give pinto a try as it's near but might Checkout superpro too!!

Going to see some fights too on samui and at lumpini.

Cheers