Thread: Jermain taylor out of super 6

Hybrid View

Default Jermain taylor out of super 6

He has withdrawn from the tourney so who would you like to replace him?
    miranda? bika? green? maybe even pavlik but its unlikely.

Jermain taylor- "I'm going to take some time off from the sport of boxing and take myself out of SHOWTIME Sports World Boxing Classic tournament. It's important that I give my body and mind some much needed rest, because I have been boxing for nearly 20 years," said Taylor. "I plan on keeping myself in shape and making a return to the sport sometime in the future. This was not an easy decision for me, having discuss it with my family, trainer, friends and my adviser Al Haymon, because I'm a very competitive person-but I know this is the smart road for me to take. I want to thank SHOWTIME Sports for everything and I wish the best for my 5 counterparts who will continue on in the Super Six tournament. Most of all, I want to thank the many fans for their continued support."

I wouldnt mind seeing bute but if he carries on winning the chances are that he will face the winner of the super 6 anyway

Thoughts?

jones to save his career!!! *comes back to reality*
    "A boxer is the best predator on land. The Lion, but throw him in the shark tank and he becomes just another meal" Renzo Gracie.

It wouldn't be to save his career, the guy got tagged by a decent shot from the champion of the cruiserweight division, losing to a champion is not a bad thing.
    Taking this shit, one day at a time.