Thread: Package discount?

Question Package discount?

Does anyone know if you can get a discount on any of the main sites (fightshop, CK etc) for buying gloves and shorts at the same time? I'm looking at buying a pair of top end gloves and shorts for an upcoming fight and basically wondered if im likely to get anything off anywhere?

Cheers
    "Just Scrap!"

Twitter '@DWedz'

probly not dave unless u know the owners or they allready have a deal on have a word with cka martial arts im sure he wld sort u a deal out or just look on the sale sections its the same high quality gear only they have limeted stock and sizes thats how i got my sinister shorts at nearly halfprice
    KETTERING SHOOTFIGHTERS, semi pro 1-1-0

There was a company doing bundle packages before Xmas but can't remeber which one.

But for great service www.fightshop.com is the way forward.

Hey Dave

www.yourMMAstore.com do packages. The option isnt on the site yet. If you give us a ring or send an email we'll sort a discount out for you

Where you fighting? good luck
    www.yourMMAstore.com FREE POSTAGE ON ALL ITEMS!
    Club Discounts Available

Join the Facebook for regular special offers and deals!!

Fightkit have a number of Fight Kit Deals on brands such as Venum, Bad Boy, ADX, Hayabusa : http://www.fightkit.com/catalogue/mm...als/index.html

caged steel do a great one and i think there is a discount code with that for 25% more off
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

thanks to all that have answered

the fightkit packages are really good, but i dont need a mouthguard/t shirt unfortunately only the gloves and shorts

as for caged steel, i think i already own most of their stuff lol so package again would be too much stuff

@Sledge - have used Fightshop before and i agree

as for the fight, its Feb 19th am rules and my first time, i have been paired with a guy from Ze Marcello's so guess i have to keep that standing lol
    "Just Scrap!"

Twitter '@DWedz'

give me a shout with what your after and I will see what I can do ~ should be able to sort soemthing out for you mate. ( in box me )