Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ricky Hatton to make ring return in 2010

I am not to sure if hatton would win but would be a great fight.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

He would beat Marquez but against the likes of Cotto, Nelson, Mayweather and the man himself Pacman... No chance.
    Taking this shit, one day at a time.

I am no expert on boxing just know it would be a good fight hopefully it is cotto.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    He would beat Marquez but against the likes of Cotto, Nelson, Mayweather and the man himself Pacman... No chance.
    Hatton is to fat , I have seen him at shows, he looks like he cant breath he is that fat.

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

That doesn't matter either, he's been like that his whole career.
    Taking this shit, one day at a time.

I hope he hangs up the gloves but think the fire still burns. He'll not do to well with none of the top 5 guys imo

I'll watch it to see Hatton get spanked for 1 last time.

Quote Originally Posted by IranianWarMachine View Post
    he looks in terrible shape marquez is way undersized, marquez is a better fighter but is probably giving up too much weight to hatton. I like Hatton vs margarito or cotto, but that won't happen.
    I don't really know why people keep saying JMM is small compared to Hatton, it's fairly imo. Same height roughly.

I'd be intrested to see Hatton vs JMM, JMM is an awesome fighter...seems to have lost alot of credit since the Mayweather fight but he's still one of the best around at his weight.

Hatton vs Cotto would also be decent. Either way i'm glad to see him fight again and pray he can go out on a win, one of my fav fighters and he's done alot for british boxing...don't want to see him go out on a loss. I know people say he should retire but if it was that easy why does pretty much every single fighter come back? If you retire on top fans will call for you to come back, seems like you can't rightfully retire untill you've had a few losses which is stupid.

I like Hatton i just think sportsmen should try jump out at the top and not keep trying to re-live former glory.
    FeatherzThe2nd - (gamertag) - add me for CoD \ Forza antics.

lets make it happen hatton v cotto
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]