Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ricky Hatton to make ring return in 2010

i like ricky and have watched his big fights but i think he should just call it a day thats what i think

Anyone that is around Ricky will tell you he is going down the wrong path...
    Ricky Hatton is 16 stone right now, and basically has a drink problem.
    He needs to sort his lifestyle out before even thinking of getting in the ring.

16 stone lol...what the fuck, is that true?

Yep its true... he was at a friends house over the Christmas period, he was huge, out of shape and drunk as a skunk.

I believe there is a rumor that Ricky is spose to fight Andre Ward on 17/04/10... he is going to fight him at Super middleweight????

I find that hard to believe some how lol!

I mean we all know how he stays off the beer and cuts alot of weight while training for a fight, but can you let it go like that over and over in between fights and get in the ring and beat guys that are training like a pro-athlete, even old man Maywhether was telling Ricky about the drink whey before the Pac-man fight..... look what happened.

At some point that shit will catch up with you.
    Last edited by Truemanc; 16-01-2010 at 11:50 PM.

steve_langford

Ricky told me he had no real plans of fighting again but IF he did make a come back it would only be for one of two reasons.......Mayweather rematch or Khan......

Dont do it Ricky!! you have nothing to prove and more then enough money in the bank. Get fat and enjoy yourself lad!!

He is 12st 10 now, he was just on the TV saying so. He is gonna come back and it will likely be against Cotto or Marquez. Maybe even Khan now he's split with Frank Warren.

If he could beat Cotto or JMM then him vs Khan in England would be sweet.