Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alistair Overeem was born in London to an English mother...

Default Alistair Overeem was born in London to an English mother...

Never knew this...

Lets get behind Overeem you guys

PM Administrator: Why do we not have infractions for "Just Plain Stupid" ?

Jay lovely to see you this afternoon

How are you mate?

Quote Originally Posted by White Tyson View Post
    Jay lovely to see you this afternoon

How are you mate?
    Lol, all the better forkeeping enrertained with work mixed with a white tyson thread

trolled this on the ug, will see how it goes

Dont be scared Homie Plastikman's Avatar

Why was this moved?

Overeem WAS born in the UK(hounslow i think?) and his mother is english. I thought that was well known?
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

Wasn't the fact it was the aim why I put it in troll, apologies if its something people wanted to discuss!

Dont be scared Homie Plastikman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Evans View Post
    Wasn't the fact it was the aim why I put it in troll, apologies if its something people wanted to discuss!
    Granted, historically Tyson has proved himself to be a twat, but I fail to see how this thread could be perceived as trolling?
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

I'd be behind Overeem against Fedor anyway (even though I'm anti-ped's in sports - ESPECIALLY MMA) just cos I want to see the mythological like shit surrounding Fedor to be smashed.

I know it's been done to death so it's honestly not my intention to start any thing here, but, ahem, Fedor hasnt beat anyone worthwhile for quite a while now (maybe Arlovski) so anyone of note, I'll definetley be rooting for them to beat the big scary russian!!!