Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So I'm on a dating site....

Default So I'm on a dating site....

Chatting away to different women as you do and get a message from someone nothing on their profile apart from

I like to have very private/discreet fun with big, broad, burly, masculine army/rugby player types
    So I'm like wtf... Ignore this.. About 2 seconds later I get a message saying

We start by playing a drinking game - it takes nothing to get me dizzy. Out of sight you slip on a pair of boxing gloves - you run at me and knock me to the ground. You beat me down and force me to stay on the floor. You beat me and spit at me, you force me to lick your big army boots (Doc Martins). You undo your trousers and start to play with yourself. You order me to kiss, lick and suck ur balls whilst u w**k off into a tissue. You flatten me onto my back and pin me down - you sit at the top of my chest. You reach forward to a very large sports bag and out of the bag you pull a huge sleeping bag - there is a hole cut in the base large enuf for someones head. You force me into the bag (head first) and then hold me tight in the bag. Sat on my chest again and right in my face you take a very large gym bottle and fill it wiv ur p*ss. You're wrestling wiv me and ruffing me up and dirty talking me - calling me your weak dirty little b**ch and telling me that all I'm fit for is pleasuring you and sucking you off. You flip me over and sit on my back - still pining me down. You tilt my head up and force the bottle into my mouth. All the time ur dirty talking me and telling me that I'm ur b**ch. U force me to open my mouth widely and force the tissue into my mouth. You force me to eat it. Flip me over again and force ur c**k into my mouth. Work my head up and down on ur c**k - telling me that I like to suck ur big, fat hairy c**k. You ruff me up. Ur flicking thru a mag of women and calling me ur little b***h, refering to yourself as my master. You put the boxing gloves on again and start to spar with me. You sit on the edge of the bed and force my head and mouth down onto ur c**k, you lie back on the bed and do the same, you sit on my chest and force me to pleasure you. You keep on ruffing me up, you have been drinking a lot of liquid - a HUGE amount, you absolutely soak me wiv a golden shower and force me to drink sum.
    Then about 2 mins later they PM me again with their number and e-mail address....

Seriously wtf lol.

Anyone want their number/e-mail to troll em?

Forgot to add it's a dude
    ity Derby Uk
    Area United Kingdom
    Ethnicity Caucasian
    Sign Pisces
    Height 5' 10" (178 cm)

Age 30
    Gender Man
    Body Type A Few Extra Pounds
    Religion Non-Religious
    Hair Color Brown
    Private Images No
    Last edited by Yetiman; 16-06-2010 at 03:19 PM.

Yeah I'll take the email mate, currently working on trolling someone but if I get time I'll have a crack at it

She's a keeper mate
    www.mmafactory.co.uk - Use discount code cagewarriors for 10% off your order

That's some fucked up shit. My mate the tattooist loves pissing on birds. I'd be happy to punch and let her suck me off and my mate can piss on her when I've finished.

Forgot to add.... It's a dude

ity Derby Uk
    Area United Kingdom
    Ethnicity Caucasian
    Sign Pisces
    Height 5' 10" (178 cm)

Age 30
    Gender Man
    Body Type A Few Extra Pounds
    Religion Non-Religious
    Hair Color Brown
    Private Images No

Quote Originally Posted by genesis View Post
    She's a keeper mate
    Shit if it was a bird mate, I'd be all over/up it/innit.

Quote Originally Posted by Yetiman View Post
    Oh yeah. Like you just forgot that important detail. Lol.

Honest guv.

My bad, he's a keeper mate
    www.mmafactory.co.uk - Use discount code cagewarriors for 10% off your order

Haha bad times... not sure if I can troll this dude without feeling dirty and shameless

Currently working on trolling a spectacled personal trainer who wears rashguards to parties.. will be epic if it works