Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: T5 Fat Burners

Default T5 Fat Burners

Hi all,

please can someone give me a "Dummies Guide to T5's"

What they do, what they are, are they illegal, are they safe? etc etc

Lads at the gym refer to them as fat burners, so I assume they burn fat! :-) But I know nothing about these sort of supplements (are they supplements in the usual sense?)

Can anyone give me a bit of a summary about them. I hear conflicting reports about their safety etc

Many Thanks

From what I've seen/heard, theyre similar to ephedrine.

They are quite effective (if taken correctly - try searching for "Laymans Guide Books" by Mick Hart on the web, he can advise really well as he has apparently tried everything).

As for legal status, I'm not too sure. But, you cant (to my knowledge) by them in the shops so take from that what you will.

They do make you go a bit harder and for a bit longer too.

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Matty View Post
    Hi all,

please can someone give me a "Dummies Guide to T5's"

What they do, what they are, are they illegal, are they safe? etc etc

Lads at the gym refer to them as fat burners, so I assume they burn fat! :-) But I know nothing about these sort of supplements (are they supplements in the usual sense?)

Can anyone give me a bit of a summary about them. I hear conflicting reports about their safety etc

Many Thanks
    T5s got banned many moons ago due to them containing ephedrine. The fact that they are still available means you have to question who is making them and who is monitoring the quality of the ones that are available. The side effects can be quite intense depending on your tolerance levels. I'm sure there are many guys on this forum who have used T5s or Ephedrine based products successfully but I would recommend you read up on epehdrine and the associated side effects before trying them.We have 1000s of articles on our website of the different ingredients and I have included a link to ephedrine for you- http://www.bodyactive-online.co.uk/s.../ephedrine.asp
    Hopefully you'll find this helpful.

I would recommned you try a milder product to start with but if you want to use the hardcore stuff we sell many Ephedra based product which arent banned yet, like Stackers,Infernos,Eph,Yellow 25... http://www.bodyactive-online.co.uk/e...upplements.asp
    Last edited by Bodyactive; 18-01-2010 at 10:35 PM.
    Supplements,Fightwear,Muay Thai,MMA,Boxing,Fitness & Strength Training Equipment
    http://www.bodyactive-online.co.uk/
    Stores In Bolton , Manchester ,Liverpool, Warrington

The views expressed in this post are solely the views of the author and are in no way related to bodyactive-online.co.uk.

I used T5's awhile back after being out with an injury for a few months and going up a few percentages in bodyfat.

Didn't find them useful. They made me sweat and sent me a bit hyper, I stopped taking them and just cracked on with some HIIT. Much better.

Thumbs up

[QUOTE=DanCrase;just cracked on with some HIIT. Much better.[/QUOTE]

Fair point, no real substitute for good, honest hard exercise!!

T5s are banned by the Olympic committee. Thermogenic metabolism booster. Prolonged use affects thyroid function. Drugs are bad hmmkaaay.
    No longer playing World of Warcraft. Goodbye fond memories
    FUCK THE ALLIANCE

T5's fuck you up, taking them for a sustained period of time leads to exactly what my boy above me said ^^
    Taking this shit, one day at a time.

Stay clear from the T5, as posts state above there are a lot of side effects to these and can soon lead to dependancy and serious health problems.

You may want to try:
    JST CLA500
    JST Thermex

Also new product fro the states that is taking the Thermogenic market to a whole new level is "Sweet Sweat"

Our MMA Sponsored fighters such as Eugene Sniper Fadiora & Jeff Lawson highly recommend this and now available from:

www.jst-nutrition.com
    Last edited by JST Nutrition; 05-10-2010 at 01:00 AM.

"The UK's Lyoto Machida - Hit and Run, Baby" widge milward's Avatar

Wayne, can you elaborate on this sweet sweat stuff?
    You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get

Team Colosseum

I have used these before. As far as I am aware when I bought them they were legal but there was a change on the law as I remember the website where I got them from were stating that from such a date they would be classed as a banned substance.

As it is a ECA stack (Ephedrine, Caffeine, Asprin) then they are all supposed to work in tandem i.e the Ephedrine is to supress your appetite, the caffeine is to encourage the increase in heartrate and therefore fat burning and the Asperin should help with the sides.

I did find they worked as I felt really focused, able to go that bit extra etc but the downer is not very good as you feel a bit sick and have no real appetite afterwards.

Like the guys above said always do your research beforehand and make sure you know what you are getting yourself into.

My comments are purely based on my experiences and views