Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How Much Do You Guys Pay....

Hybrid View

Default How Much Do You Guys Pay....

....for you MMA gym membership?

and what exactly do you get for that?

Do you get to fight? mma league? fight nights? or do you have to pay extra membership to fight in competions?

Ive just learned that the gym I go to, that i pay 30 a month to use and go to mma classes etc, have said, for me to fight in MMA league etc, then I need to upgrade to a gold membership and thats 59 a month!

What you do you guys think? is that the norm?

Moderator of Love <3

MMA League? Gold Memberships sounds a bit strange to my ears but I'll let others comment before adding my input.

Not where I train. Obviously you pay the fee to compete... I suppose if they want you to compete then they insist that you pay for more classes, which I guess is fair enough (you don't want to compete in competitions and only train once a week).

at my place, MMA is twice a week, an hour on a tuesday, and "fighters" stay for an extra 30 mins or so after, and the same on friday, but fridays sessions are 2 hours, and again 30 mins or so extra for the "fighters" (MMA LEAGUERS)

You can also go to boxing classes, kickboxing also too, for this 29.99 or 39.99.

But to compete, they want you to pay 59.99 a month, just seems a lot to compete once in a while *shrug* maybe am just a poor tramp that dont have that to spare! lol

lol at having to pay to compete, I havent had to do that since 2006

lucky you!

Moderator of Love <3

Thats because they feel sorry for him x

Isn't that right DJ.

<3

I used to get paid....3.50 a week for me paper round in 1992!

Are paper rounds any good?

Thinking of getting myself one.
    BJJ White belt, 2 stripes.

General badmotherfucker.

not all there made out to be! friggin supplements and mags weigh you down, not bad if you get the "DAILY SPORT" tho! helps ease away the bordem!..