Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How Much Do You Guys Pay....

I pay 72 a month, and thats without any competitions. Since I joined this place a few yrs ago though ive done my research and found some decent ones for around 20 cheaper so defo going to be moving.

I pay 60 quid a month for unlimited access to the gym and all lessons includeing MMA, Muay Thai, Kickboxing, Jujitsu, and 2 pound for an hours conditioning circuit on a tuesday and saturday. ive never had to pay to fight, im new to hear of this.
    STUART WELLS 2-2-0

Just keep paying your 30 a month and train as normal.

If you want to fight in a competition simply apply and pay the entry fee.

It sounds a bit weird to ask you for more money for the same training on the off chance you will want to fight in a competition.

I thought is sounded very strange, I think I will just continue training, and find events on here and enter myself, rather than as part of the gym...will that be knocking the gyms "nose" outts joint....if you know what I mean?

Fuck em. For an extra 30 a month I'd live with it.

Just enter comps as an 'Independant Fighter'

I pay 60 a month, For that I can do about 6 hours of lessons 6 days a week if I wanted, I could probly find a club a bit cheaper but you get what you pay for.

Pay 50 a month and can do as much BJJ, Muay Thai, Boxing, MMA and strength and conditioning classes with top class coaches as I want. Also got a weight room that you can use any time. The gym is open from about 12 to 10 every day so there's nearly always a class on and if not there'll be someone around to train with.

If you want to enter bjj comps or no gi you pay the entry fee, I wouldn't really expect any club to pay that. I've never heard of anyone paying to fight amateur MMA. Is that some kind of weird English thing?

I pay 5 a class at the moment, but am going to change to the monthly payments when I get paid next, which is 35 a month for as many classes per. week as you want (2 hours a night Mon-Fri). Pretty excellent value imo.. everyone at every level pays the same though, no idea why you'd be paying more to represent the club & yourself in a fight though? Particularly an increase in monthly payments.. a one off whenever you are fighting I can sort of understand, but don't know why you'd have to pay almost double all year round for that.

I've been using individual gyms so it's been costing a fiver each place i use,was using 2 places daily for 3 days sometimes 5 so it was costing between 40 and 50 a week,i'm broke now like,lol
    Don't Take Life Too Serious Or You'll Die Stressed!!!

I pay 60 for this

Monday

10:30 – 12:00 – No Gi Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

5:00 – 6:30 – Junior MMA
    6:30 – 7:30 – Beginners No Gi Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
    7:30 – 8:30 – Muay Thai Boxing

Tuesday

10:30 – 12:00 – Mixed Martial Arts

6:30 – 7:30 – Mixed Martial Arts
    7:30 – 9:00 – No Gi Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

Wednesday

10:30 – 12:00 – Mixed Martial Arts