Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How Much Do You Guys Pay....

Zanmato....I to would understand paying a little extra as an when competitions or fights arise. I would agree and would not batter an eyelid to pay extra for that.

MerseyBoy...I am actually quite jealous that you get to go to classes in the morning or daytime. My place only does classes in the evening.

I think for the time being I am going to enter as an independant fighter to some of the comps, as Sledge suggested. But then my corner might be a bit on the empty side lol....am not havin my mum on the corner!

Slightly Sleazy

so for the extra 29 a month how many times do you get to compete? If you get 1-2 comps in a month most months then it's not bad. (I'm assuming that the extra covers your entry fee? And maybe even travel to the comps?). If most comps charge 15-25 per competitor then it's not too bad. If it's only one comp every three months, or they're not paying your entry fee then you have to question what you're getting for the extra cash.

I pay 50 a month for that I get 12 Lessons of JuJitsu, 12 Lessons of Submission Wrestling, 5 Lessons Stand up, 4 Lessons Thai, 8 MMA Lessons and 4 BJJ.

I train 5 days a week though, for 2 hours a night so it gets me a fucking lot and the guy who owns it is a very good friend of mine who happens to be probably the most experience practitioner of martial arts in the country.
    Taking this shit, one day at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by phil flynn View Post
    I've been using individual gyms so it's been costing a fiver each place i use
    I'm the same. I pay 5 per session for gi and no-gi and 4.50 for Judo, at a total cost of 19.50 per week at the moment.
    The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    I pay 50 a month for that I get 12 Lessons of JuJitsu, 12 Lessons of Submission Wrestling, 5 Lessons Stand up, 4 Lessons Thai, 8 MMA Lessons and 4 BJJ.

I train 5 days a week though, for 2 hours a night so it gets me a fucking lot and the guy who owns it is a very good friend of mine who happens to be probably the most experience practitioner of martial arts in the country.
    That is a fucking cracking deal mate. Whos gym do you train at ?