Thread: A Layman's Journey Into BJJ: The Final Chapter

Default A Layman's Journey Into BJJ: The Final Chapter

And so it ends....

Our resident layman reaches the dizzying heights of blue belt, taking the step up from mat novice and on to the next stage.

The final installment documents his progression and leaves us layman-less, albeit due to his own success.

http://www.mmaunltd.com/training/det...al-chapter.htm

You can catch up right from the beginning or even relive your favourite moments over where they are now housed in our training zone.

http://www.mmaunltd.com/training/

excellent as always. It's a shame that's the last one.

ive really enjoyed reading these like Tribulus said its a shame thats the last one. maybe a blue belts journey is next on the cards?

There was a time when the imaginary fight he mentions really happened
    but no one wore Gi's,it was on No Gi day and i have an unforgettable vision
    of The Carlson Team led by Polish Mariusz wearing black speedo's and a Gum shield going to war on the Harrow Road.

It is a shame, but we'll have more entertaining content for the BJJ heads out there, don't worry

There was one time when I was training and felt like I was in some sort of old martial arts movie....

Central Manchester. Quite obviously full of scallys and toe rags. One of the fellas in the gym had chained his bike up outside and someone saw one of the aforementioned scallys trying to nick it. Cue about 20 gi-clad BJJ practitioners running up the stairs to give chase.

There was never an altercation as he didn't get away with the bike, managing to scarper with his health, but I can only imagine what a passerby must have thought as we all piled out of the door one by one.

Congratulations on the Blue. Let the Blue chronicles begin.

There was a time when the imaginary fight he mentions really happened
    but no one wore Gi's,it was on No Gi day and i have an unforgettable vision
    of The Carlson Team led by Polish Mariusz wearing black speedo's and a Gum shield going to war on the Harrow Road.
    that sounds like a good story.. can we hear it?