Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Whats next for Cotto?

Default Whats next for Cotto?

Whats next for Cotto?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

theres talk of him moving up to middle weight

rematch with margarito?
    "A boxer is the best predator on land. The Lion, but throw him in the shark tank and he becomes just another meal" Renzo Gracie.

Maybe a fight with Paul Malignaggi and then the winner goes up against mayweather Jr.. (in other words the winner of Mayweather vs Mosley)

Cotto vs floyd Mayweather Jr would be an awsum match imo..

GG

Khans fighting Malignaggi as Marquez has pulled out, i reckon Khan will tune him in early

moving up to middleweight? surely if he wants to move up, light middle would be better for him?

That said, I think he should stay at Welterweight.
    Strategy can subsitute for talent, but talent will never subsitute for strategy.

"Sometimes hype just isn't enough" Jens Pulver

i thought Khan went to purse bids for the Medina fight? Or has he given up the belt?
    Strategy can subsitute for talent, but talent will never subsitute for strategy.

"Sometimes hype just isn't enough" Jens Pulver

He's saying he'll fight Maidana after Paulie, he's still got his belt and it'll be on the line when he fights Paulie. Guess there was a backhander in there somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by oebs1 View Post
    Khans fighting Malignaggi as Marquez has pulled out, i reckon Khan will tune him in early
    ii think Paulie is more likely to tune khan if anything.. Paulie has fought a lot more experienced fighters than khan and a lot better fighters than Khan..

either way.. this topic is about Cotto..
    Cotto to fight the winner of Mayweather Jr vs Mosley maybe..

GG

Quote Originally Posted by GreekGod View Post
    ii think Paulie is more likely to tune khan if anything.. Paulie has fought a lot more experienced fighters than khan and a lot better fighters than Khan..

either way.. this topic is about Cotto..
    Cotto to fight the winner of Mayweather Jr vs Mosley maybe..

GG
    Hopefully, would like to see it. Depends how Cotto's dealing with his old man's Death. The two were extremley close