Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats next for Cotto?

Hybrid View

Default Whats next for Cotto?

Whats next for Cotto?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

theres talk of him moving up to middle weight

rematch with margarito?
    "A boxer is the best predator on land. The Lion, but throw him in the shark tank and he becomes just another meal" Renzo Gracie.

Maybe a fight with Paul Malignaggi and then the winner goes up against mayweather Jr.. (in other words the winner of Mayweather vs Mosley)

Cotto vs floyd Mayweather Jr would be an awsum match imo..

GG

Khans fighting Malignaggi as Marquez has pulled out, i reckon Khan will tune him in early

Quote Originally Posted by oebs1 View Post
    Khans fighting Malignaggi as Marquez has pulled out, i reckon Khan will tune him in early
    ii think Paulie is more likely to tune khan if anything.. Paulie has fought a lot more experienced fighters than khan and a lot better fighters than Khan..

either way.. this topic is about Cotto..
    Cotto to fight the winner of Mayweather Jr vs Mosley maybe..

GG

Quote Originally Posted by GreekGod View Post
    ii think Paulie is more likely to tune khan if anything.. Paulie has fought a lot more experienced fighters than khan and a lot better fighters than Khan..

GG
    Hopefully, would like to see it. Depends how Cotto's dealing with his old man's Death. The two were extremley close

GG
    Khan suffers against power punchers, malinaggi has only one hand his lead which won't hurt nobody, so he has to rely on skill and speed in which khan has a bucket load more of.
    "A boxer is the best predator on land. The Lion, but throw him in the shark tank and he becomes just another meal" Renzo Gracie.

Quote Originally Posted by IranianWarMachine View Post
    Khan suffers against power punchers, malinaggi has only one hand his lead which won't hurt nobody, so he has to rely on skill and speed in which khan has a bucket load more of.
    read my thread man!.. if you wanna discuss Amir khan open an Amir khan thread and we can discuss is there. Leave this thread open for cotto discussion ey? I mean.. i'm not being an arse or anything and ii like a good discussion, there seems to be quite a few Amir khan supporters here so maybe they can open a Amir khan thread and we can give our thought on him in that thread is all.. xD

GG

read my thread man!.. if you wanna discuss Amir khan open an Amir khan thread and we can discuss is there. Leave this thread open for cotto discussion ey? I mean.. i'm not being an arse or anything and ii like a good discussion, there seems to be quite a few Amir khan supporters here so maybe they can open a Amir khan thread and we can give our thought on him in that thread is all.. xD

GG
    why do u always type 'ii' surely just 'i' is quicker?
    "My whole life is an epic journey man, I mean who else do you know that listens to Enya whilst taking a dump?"