Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Whats next for Cotto?

Quote Originally Posted by GreekGod View Post
    ii think Paulie is more likely to tune khan if anything.. Paulie has fought a lot more experienced fighters than khan and a lot better fighters than Khan..

either way.. this topic is about Cotto..
    Cotto to fight the winner of Mayweather Jr vs Mosley maybe..

GG
    Khan suffers against power punchers, malinaggi has only one hand his lead which won't hurt nobody, so he has to rely on skill and speed in which khan has a bucket load more of.
    "A boxer is the best predator on land. The Lion, but throw him in the shark tank and he becomes just another meal" Renzo Gracie.

when did cotto dads die?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by IranianWarMachine View Post
    Khan suffers against power punchers, malinaggi has only one hand his lead which won't hurt nobody, so he has to rely on skill and speed in which khan has a bucket load more of.
    read my thread man!.. if you wanna discuss Amir khan open an Amir khan thread and we can discuss is there. Leave this thread open for cotto discussion ey? I mean.. i'm not being an arse or anything and ii like a good discussion, there seems to be quite a few Amir khan supporters here so maybe they can open a Amir khan thread and we can give our thought on him in that thread is all.. xD

GG

Quote Originally Posted by HendoUK View Post
    when did cotto dads die?
    January 3rd..
    http://www.myboxingfans.com/2010/01/...s-father-dies/

Rest peacefully Miguel cotto Sr.

GG

GG,

thanks mate i like cotto just got a career dvd set of his so gonna sit down with a few beers and whatch them
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I also like cotto, ii think he's amazing.. ii was quite surprised that he didn't do a little better in the Pacman fight because ii thought he really could've had hiim.. but Pacman was just in his element on the day and it really showed.
    Maybe we could see a re-match in the near future.

GG

After whatching the 24/7 programme i really thought he would over power he and kinda bully him in the ring but just didnt go his way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cotto's fighting Yuri Foreman next.

Quote Originally Posted by GreekGod View Post
    read my thread man!.. if you wanna discuss Amir khan open an Amir khan thread and we can discuss is there. Leave this thread open for cotto discussion ey? I mean.. i'm not being an arse or anything and ii like a good discussion, there seems to be quite a few Amir khan supporters here so maybe they can open a Amir khan thread and we can give our thought on him in that thread is all.. xD

GG
    why do u always type 'ii' surely just 'i' is quicker?
    "My whole life is an epic journey man, I mean who else do you know that listens to Enya whilst taking a dump?"

Quote Originally Posted by IceKid View Post
    why do u always type 'ii' surely just 'i' is quicker?
    Lol, and what made me laugh he bought up khan vs malinaggi then got the hump when i posted about it, what an oddball.
    "A boxer is the best predator on land. The Lion, but throw him in the shark tank and he becomes just another meal" Renzo Gracie.