Page 2 of 75 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: >> Post A Joke <<

I went to get on the bus this morning and the Paki bus driver said "I'm jampacked full" I said "I couldn't give a fuck what your name is, I just want to get on!"

A man is driving his five year old son to a friends house when another car cuts in front and speeds off almost causing a serious accident.

"Douche bag", yells the father.

A minute later he realises his indescretion and pulls over and turns to face his son.

"Your daddy just said a bad word" he says, "I was angry at that driver but that was no excuse for what I said. It was wrong but saying that does not make things right. I dont ever want to hear you saying that, Is that clear?"

His son looks at him and says "Too late douche bag"

The Holy Land (Neilston)

What's white, red and screams like a bitch?

A peeled baby in a bag of salt (OOOOOoooohhh)
    No longer playing World of Warcraft. Goodbye fond memories

2 muslims in a vauxhall zafira have driven off a cliff in Wales. Officers at the scene said its an appalling tragedy, as this car was capable of seating 7.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanmato View Post
    Here's one I read online once and thought was really funny... it's a bit (understatement) geeky though:

Two atoms are walking down the street. One suddenly stops and says, "Oh no, I've lost an electron!"
    "Are you sure?"
    "I'm positive!"
    Geeky jokes eh.....

Helium walks into a bar and orders a drink.
    The bartender says "We don't serve noble gases here."
    Helium doesn't react
    There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather.

haha love it

A neutron walks into a bar and asks:
    “Hey, how much for a beer?”
    The bartender says, “For you, no charge.”

we better stop before wedgies are administered

Q: How many programmers does it take to change a light bulb?

A: None. It's a hardware problem

There are only 10 kinds of people in the world:
    Those who know binary
    And those who don't

Dave Gahan from Depeche Mode came up to me the other day and gave me some Brie, some Edam and a bit of Cheddar and told me not to share them with anyone. "Why not?", I asked. "Because," said Dave "they're your own personal cheeses".

Why is constipation like maths? Sometimes you have to work it out with a pencil.

What's brown and rhymes with snoop? Dr Dre.

Why does Snoop carry an umbrella? Fo' Drizzle.

Jonathan Ross has been arrested for stealing cutlery from a London branch of M&S. When interviewed by the arresting officer, Ross said "It was a whisk I was prepared to take".

I went to the zoo the other day and all they had was a small dog. It was a shihtzu.

Ian Paisley is walking down the street in Belfast holding a bike over his head. He says: "i'm holding a raleigh"

What do you get if you drop a grand piano down a mineshaft? A flat minor.

Who is the coolest guy in the hospital? The ultra-sound guy

Who is the coolest guy when he is away? The replacement hip guy

Quote Originally Posted by Stu View Post
    Why does Snoop carry an umbrella? Fo' Drizzle.

I went to the zoo the other day and all they had was a small dog. It was a shihtzu.