Thread: Shops lying to you.

Default Shops lying to you.

I wont name and shame but there are a couple of shops and websites in this country that be trusted i ordered a pair of gloves which i really needed for training on next day delivery which i paid for. So friday comes take a day off work to wait in for theese gloves and nothing phone the shop and they say the should be with u no later than monday with no appoligy so i accept that but wake up early to to wait and nothing still hasnt come so i contacted the shop again and they inform that I have refused the item and its on the way back to them. would aload of bollocks and not even a sorry from them.

IN FUTURE ONLY SHOP WITH PEOPLE YOUR DEALT WITH OR WITH PEOPLE U KNOW HAVE BEEN OK.

All of the below must be the best shops out there

thai boxing store
    caged steel
    fight shop
    made 4 fighters
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bought a rash guard from caged steel - came no problems in a few days as stated.

really impressed with made4fighters. tried to buy sandee mma sparring gloves but was told the next day by telephone that they were out of stock due to the snow so no deliveries getting through! I could only get a pair of fairtex, which were much more expensive. I told them this and they said "right, 20% off and free postage, that ok?" damn right it was.

Good service from them.
    The best moment of my life was being punched in the face by Liam Harrison.

Made4Fighters are quality. Had a few things from them. I know a few people have had issues with Sugar Rays but ive had quite a bit from them and had no problems. Found they deliver quick and give good advice on gear on their forum.

you should name and shame really bcuz i'm lookin to order online and i dont wanna use the same ppl
    30% Discount on Dianabol When you enter promotional code : R01DR4GE at bouncecup.com