Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shops lying to you.

Hybrid View

Default Shops lying to you.

I wont name and shame but there are a couple of shops and websites in this country that be trusted i ordered a pair of gloves which i really needed for training on next day delivery which i paid for. So friday comes take a day off work to wait in for theese gloves and nothing phone the shop and they say the should be with u no later than monday with no appoligy so i accept that but wake up early to to wait and nothing still hasnt come so i contacted the shop again and they inform that I have refused the item and its on the way back to them. would aload of bollocks and not even a sorry from them.

IN FUTURE ONLY SHOP WITH PEOPLE YOUR DEALT WITH OR WITH PEOPLE U KNOW HAVE BEEN OK.

All of the below must be the best shops out there

thai boxing store
    caged steel
    fight shop
    made 4 fighters
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pointless thread.

Please name and shame, why would you want everyone else to suffer as you did ? These threads pop up all the time, it may have been a genuine error and might give them a chance to explain themselves.

Ordered something from http://www.fight4glory.co.uk/ early January. Still not arrived even though it said the item was in stock. Emailed them, no reply. Luckily paid through paypal so can hopefully get my money back!

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Frost View Post
    Ordered something from http://www.fight4glory.co.uk/ early January. Still not arrived even though it said the item was in stock. Emailed them, no reply. Luckily paid through paypal so can hopefully get my money back!
    ring them, ive dealt with them before and they were good

avoid sugar rays

terrible customer service. didnt have the items in stock for 3 weeks when my packet turns up 1 item wasnt there just a crappy note saying it was out of stock and that i'd be refunded. then it takes them a whole week to refund me

terrible

Quote Originally Posted by Sengoku View Post
    avoid sugar rays

terrible customer service. didnt have the items in stock for 3 weeks when my packet turns up 1 item wasnt there just a crappy note saying it was out of stock and that i'd be refunded. then it takes them a whole week to refund me

terrible
    This is the same company (or sister company) of Ground and Pound is it not?
    If so, then I agree, they are useless. I was messed around for about 3 weeks trying to get stuff. I rang before placing an order to check if the stock was in, and they said it was, so I ordered online. Then nothing came so I emailed them, and got no response. When I rang them, they then said they were out of stock and were not getting any more in!
    They said that they will refund me, which they did but it took 2 weeks and several reminder emails!

People I can highly recommend are Caged Steel, fight shop. Not used anyone else yet. My mate has used mmafightwear.net and said they were good as well.

I used Deep Blue recently and didn't have any trouble with them at all. When I ordered from them I got free next day delivery via Royal Mail as well. I ended up sending the thing back and got a replacement a couple days later. I was actually really impressed with them.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveSupTT View Post
    This is the same company (or sister company) of Ground and Pound is it not?
    If so, then I agree, they are useless. I was messed around for about 3 weeks trying to get stuff. I rang before placing an order to check if the stock was in, and they said it was, so I ordered online. Then nothing came so I emailed them, and got no response. When I rang them, they then said they were out of stock and were not getting any more in!
    They said that they will refund me, which they did but it took 2 weeks and several reminder emails!

People I can highly recommend are Caged Steel, fight shop. Not used anyone else yet. My mate has used mmafightwear.net and said they were good as well.
    I really wish I had bought these items elsewhere - would have saved a lot of wasted time and chasing up a refund through a paypal dispute. Would never buy from them again. They made a terrible first impression

I've dealt with 2 shops so far and the first one was ace (Caged steel). Super fast service, great customer relations, no messing around, job done! Second one I wont name as everyone seems to love them on here, but they dicked me about as they had sold an item they didnt have in stock. I can understand running a business is difficult, but it's not hard to get it right! It shouldnt take a week to get a bloody refund and snotty stuck-up emails from their "customer service" staff really dont help them. In fact, if you dont have the product, dont bloody try and sell it!

Thankfully it hasnt put me off, but it has made me realise that the cheapest place isnt always the greatest.

Quote Originally Posted by Sengoku View Post
    avoid sugar rays

terrible
    yup i bought from them well Groundandpound.com its their site and they listed the item in stock but i waited a month and they ended up buying it from MMA UNIVERSE and sending it to me. lol

Use sites like

mmauniverse.com
    fightshop.com

both sites are top notch
    Last edited by r-v; 02-02-2010 at 11:17 PM.
    ICON Jiu Jitsu

The only bars i go to are Arm Bars, Knee Bars and a Mars Bar