Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Shops lying to you.

I use fightstuff UK, They're pretty good, as long as you don't have to have them asap because they ship from thailand and it takes roughly 10 days if you pay standard delivery (because Im not forking out loads for shipping just to get it quicker) I also made a mistake with the sizes and emailed, then chased up with a phonecall the next day. The guy i spoke to had already corrected my order, and was in the middle of replying to my email when i rang him. Which was decent, that it was sorted that quickly.

Lets hope Deepblue fightwear see this thread and sort their act out Jamie, then maybe make ammends and get your order to you quickly, and you Hendo. Or your money back, because i can see them getting boycotted by users of this site and anyone we tell (majority of the UK martial arts community) If they don't sort themselves out with returning emails, lying to customers and generally being crap by the sounds of it.
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

Caged Steel is amazing.

Order 2 rashguards and shorts for a very cheap price and it was here in like 2 days.
    BJJ White belt, 2 stripes.

General badmotherfucker.

Quote Originally Posted by Sengoku View Post
    avoid sugar rays

terrible customer service. didnt have the items in stock for 3 weeks when my packet turns up 1 item wasnt there just a crappy note saying it was out of stock and that i'd be refunded. then it takes them a whole week to refund me

terrible
    This is the same company (or sister company) of Ground and Pound is it not?
    If so, then I agree, they are useless. I was messed around for about 3 weeks trying to get stuff. I rang before placing an order to check if the stock was in, and they said it was, so I ordered online. Then nothing came so I emailed them, and got no response. When I rang them, they then said they were out of stock and were not getting any more in!
    They said that they will refund me, which they did but it took 2 weeks and several reminder emails!

People I can highly recommend are Caged Steel, fight shop. Not used anyone else yet. My mate has used mmafightwear.net and said they were good as well.

Fightstuff are fucking shit IMO.

I placed an order for a few items ages ago and emailed the bloke cancelling the shinpads as the missus had got me them for christmas. He sent one back saying no problem the item hadn't been dispatched yet anyway he will ensure the shinpads don't get sent. The stuff eventually came ( about a year later ) the gloves were fine, t-shirt was the wrong size and lo and behold the shinpads were delivered as well. I sent a few e-mails to the guy ( John I think he was called ) and never got a reply.

Me being a lazy cunt I couldn't be arsed packing and sending them back etc so I just sold them to my pal for a bit cheaper. I was fuming that they'd been sent in the first place and that I'd lost money on them. I never bothered with them after that.

I guess every company has it's little problems here and there sometimes we can be a bit harsh jumping allover them because of a late delivery etc. I guess if they do it enough times they will get a bad rep and eventually be weeded out so it's all good.

I used Deep Blue recently and didn't have any trouble with them at all. When I ordered from them I got free next day delivery via Royal Mail as well. I ended up sending the thing back and got a replacement a couple days later. I was actually really impressed with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Frost View Post
    Ordered something from http://www.fight4glory.co.uk/ early January. Still not arrived even though it said the item was in stock. Emailed them, no reply. Luckily paid through paypal so can hopefully get my money back!
    ring them, ive dealt with them before and they were good

Quote Originally Posted by DaveSupTT View Post
    This is the same company (or sister company) of Ground and Pound is it not?
    If so, then I agree, they are useless. I was messed around for about 3 weeks trying to get stuff. I rang before placing an order to check if the stock was in, and they said it was, so I ordered online. Then nothing came so I emailed them, and got no response. When I rang them, they then said they were out of stock and were not getting any more in!
    They said that they will refund me, which they did but it took 2 weeks and several reminder emails!

People I can highly recommend are Caged Steel, fight shop. Not used anyone else yet. My mate has used mmafightwear.net and said they were good as well.
    I really wish I had bought these items elsewhere - would have saved a lot of wasted time and chasing up a refund through a paypal dispute. Would never buy from them again. They made a terrible first impression

I've dealt with 2 shops so far and the first one was ace (Caged steel). Super fast service, great customer relations, no messing around, job done! Second one I wont name as everyone seems to love them on here, but they dicked me about as they had sold an item they didnt have in stock. I can understand running a business is difficult, but it's not hard to get it right! It shouldnt take a week to get a bloody refund and snotty stuck-up emails from their "customer service" staff really dont help them. In fact, if you dont have the product, dont bloody try and sell it!

Thankfully it hasnt put me off, but it has made me realise that the cheapest place isnt always the greatest.

Ive got an MMA retail store, and an MMA website. We send out 100's of items a day worldwide. The store itself gets quite a few calls from customers asking where there goods are 9 times out of 10 a delivery attempt was made and the customer wasnt home/didnt answer the phone etc..the good thing for you OP is that if there was a delivery attempt made there will be evidence of it on the DPD website, so ask for the tracking number so you can view it for yourself, it may well be DPD tried to deliver it and the driver didnt leave a card or left it in the wrong place.
    www.mmafactory.co.uk - Use discount code cagewarriors for 10% off your order

Well deepblue came through, ordered it friday got dispatched sunday ? Got the stuff today. Not exactly next day but what the hell I'm happy with that.