Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Shops lying to you.

It's probably DPD mate, I swore to myself never to use that company for shipping ever again.

2 shops that I've used and I can vouch for are..
    http://mma-factory.net
    http://mmafightwear.net

Both have awesome customer service and all 3 of my packages came on time. The former uses Royal Mail 1st Class, the latter uses FedEx.
    MMA Gear and Equipment Review Site
    http://MMAGearGuide.net

i used deepblue and my stuff arrived in 2 days so did my nephews.

Quote Originally Posted by Sengoku View Post
    avoid sugar rays

terrible customer service. didnt have the items in stock for 3 weeks when my packet turns up 1 item wasnt there just a crappy note saying it was out of stock and that i'd be refunded. then it takes them a whole week to refund me

terrible
    yup i bought from them well Groundandpound.com its their site and they listed the item in stock but i waited a month and they ended up buying it from MMA UNIVERSE and sending it to me. lol

Use sites like

mmauniverse.com
    fightshop.com

both sites are top notch
    Last edited by r-v; 02-02-2010 at 11:17 PM.
    ICON Jiu Jitsu

The only bars i go to are Arm Bars, Knee Bars and a Mars Bar

Quote Originally Posted by r-v View Post
    yup i bought from them well Groundandpound.com its their site and they listed the item in stock but i waited a month and they ended up buying it from MMA UNIVERSE and sending it to me. lol

=
    both sites are top notch
    what!!!?? I can't believe they would do that. They are so shit. They didn't have what I wanted either and said they were ordering from the manufacturer

they can go to hell

I agree on the sugar rays / ground and pound being a bunch of useless twats.
    Ordered with them twice, the first time they forgot 2 items in the order ...one of them being a punchbag (pretty hard to miss that fucker out.)
    And second time i ordered some stuff with them, it arrived in a box that looked like it had been used to smuggle trogladites over the border, taped together with about 5 rolls of tape, and went 10 rounds with tyson. Along with them sending me the wrong size boots and gloves. then when i sent it back, they complained about the state of the box i used ....witch was the one the cunts sent me.
    When i told them i wanted a refund for the gear they sent, they refused and said they would only exchange them. so i had to drive all the fuckin way down there with big tony, and dynamite dexy to get my money back.
    Next time i deal with them is when i send the twats a box of my shit and toe nails.
    complete wankers.

as far as good ones go, everlast/title website have never steerd me wrong. Ordered a water bag and some boots from them, and it arrived from the fuckin US of A quicker than sugar bollocks could get gear to me from london. Boxfituk, fight shop, and ukboxingstore also good.

Its not his cup you can feel.... Mike Bishop's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheFreak View Post
    i used deepblue and my stuff arrived in 2 days so did my nephews.
    I didn't even know they sold nephews

Hello guys, firstly my apologies go out to anyone who has problems with our service, we aim to give the best service possible and obviously this wasnt the case here!

Hopefully we can rectify the issue with you Hendo, you have p.mail from us

Also nice to see that other people have been happy with the service! However service that makes people unhappy is unacceptable, just sorry it took so long to reply!

Take it easy, feel free to contact us
    High quality MMA training gear, massive range of supplements and low prices...

www.deepbluefightwear.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Bishop View Post
    I didn't even know they sold nephews
    yeah there pretty cheap too