Hey guys,
I hope you’re all well and enjoyed the interview with Rickson Gracie black belt Luis "Limao" Heredia on KombatClinic.com. I have another great FREE article/interview to share with over the next few days – BJJ black Belt Steve Maxwell – but need your help once again.

Here’s how I need your help and you get to read the interview.

At a quick glance this morning the KombatClinic.com facebook community was at 723 members whilst the KombatClinic.com ‘fan page’ had reached 386. In order for me to upload the interview help me get our facebook community to 800 members or the facebook ‘fan page’ above 450 people. Whichever community hits its target first I’d be delighted to share the article.

Join the KombatClinic.com facebook group/community:
http://bit.ly/9PKXFv
Become a ‘fan’ of KombatClinic.com:
http://bit.ly/9Cfelj

----

The next KombatClinic.com interview is with Steve Maxwell: Relson Gracie black belt, revolutionary strength and conditioning coach and father to Zak Maxwell (2009 Mundials champion at Brown belt [featherweight], US Open weight Champion, Pan-Am Champion and [Brown belt] Gracie Worlds Absolute Champion. For those of you that are not aware of Steve he is the type of guy always at the cutting edge of the newest martial arts and fitness craze as they first emerge. Starting Jiu Jitsu in the late 1980’s Steve is a former NCAA Division One wrestler and can claim to be Relson Gracie’s first US BJJ black belt. Steve Maxwell was also the first man in the fitness industry within the United States to stage a Kettlebell seminar, open a Kettlebell specific gym and is responsible for spreading this modality of exercise the world over.

Responsible for taking Gracie Jiu Jitsu to the East coast of the United States (in particular Philadelphia and Atlantic City) Steve has been responsible for starting many Jiu Jitsu careers including those of the Phil and Ricardo Migliarese and Jerod Weiner [Lloyd Irvin affiliate]. A Pan-Am Champion at Purple and Brown belt and an International BJJ Master-Seniors Champion in his own right Steve continues to train BJJ and now runs a Gracie Jiu Jitsu programme in Port Townsend, WA.

In his interview with KombatClinic.com Steve talks candidly about his background in the martial arts and fitness industry and well as his relationships with many of the Gracie family, including Helio, Relson, Royler and both Saulo and Xande Ribeiro, he also discusses the recent emergence of his son Zak to the eyes of World Jiu Jitsu and shares some of his own views of Jiu Jitsu and the way things are progressing in our sport.

As always thanks for the support guys!