Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Training Supplements Advice?

Hybrid View

Question Training Supplements Advice?

It seems there has been a lot of discussion on NO supplements lately. Are they really the best thing for improving training results? I recently heard about a new NO-based product called MMA Fighters Fuel and am wondering if anyone is familiar with it?

Cue body actives post in...

not a fan of no products as they make me feel sick, anyone in the teeside area who wants any cheap bsn products no-xplode, axis ht, cellmas etc im willing to sell them cheap i bought them and have only tried the no-xplode once and didnt like it.

I'll have the no-xplode off ya Lee, me pal takes it and reckons its the dogs nuts. Never tried any of them so might as well give it a shot.

boxingbrit

I have been sponsored buy supplements companies and different ones seem nice and others not so nice but in general i have had better benefits and results when i have focussed on my diet and not taken any supplements.

Quote Originally Posted by boxingbrit View Post
    I have been sponsored buy supplements companies and different ones seem nice and others not so nice but in general i have had better benefits and results when i have focussed on my diet and not taken any supplements.
    Too true. I feel on top of the fucking world when I am eating clean and often. Can train every day no problem and recover extremely fast.

Sounds really cliche and cheesy when people say supplements are just that, to supplement a good diet but it's sooo true and you only realise it when you have ate clean for a while and experienced the benefits.

Staying away from processed foods, sugary shite, fizzy pop, chocolate, nights out on weekends with stupid amounts of alcohol etc and drinking lots of water, eating lots of fruit n veg = 10 x better than taking no-xplode, cherry active etc...

Fucking snake oil crap that you don't need.

i got some free n.o. by Prolab (cant remember the name but the usual 'exploding rocket fuel petrol bomb wow wee type name) and took double what it said on three occasions and it did NOTHING, i mean not a thing! Yet i know others who have taken n.o.explode who say its great. It may be a partial placebo thing?! Personally i find porridge oats and a little bit of whey are the best for pre workout/training
    "Just Scrap!"

Twitter '@DWedz'

Cherry active and whey protein all the way. I've tried other stuff but all seemed like bullshhh, but I'm hardly a pro :P

get some natural supreme greens off lean+green. Top stuff+gives you loads of energy+helps you lose weight+each serving like eating 3 bowls of vegetables so giving you all the nutrient you need. Best t