Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kev Thompson V Sean Lomas War 9

Quote Originally Posted by hfamma View Post
    Mis match, i think thats a bit bad on Seans side, this show is were Martin and kev started making there name, and a few others, all i have done is matched 2 fighters that would like to be on the show, any one knows its never straight forward in this game, they are both tough lads, its funny its ok on other shows.
    and lazy promoting i dont think so, just ask any show promoter, local show for local people, we all want that, i am just glad Kev still want to fight on my show,
    and dont think Kev is going to take the fight as a walk over,
    no, it's not ok on other shows, and I think you will find people slag them off all the time.. what is worse than the other shows that have used Lomas as a step in for a weight he has no business in, is there are still shows using him as cannon fodder for fights 2 weights above his own... its lazy!!!
    I'm a doctor in exercise the same way Dr Dre is in hip hop!

Quote Originally Posted by James-w View Post
    no, it's not ok on other shows, and I think you will find people slag them off all the time.. what is worse than the other shows that have used Lomas as a step in for a weight he has no business in, is there are still shows using him as cannon fodder for fights 2 weights above his own... its lazy!!!
    agree with you there jimmy boy..

Default Promoter

The thing is he wanted a HW bout, what do you say when thats what the fighter wants, must be nice to be in your world, give me a shout when you post your fight card, will see how it is, have a look at the first UFC, and the show name. and keep giving it to me, keeps me on my toes, War 9, cage Carnage 5, Burnley Brawll 1, Warrington 1, and still trying. see you there m8, will give you a free ticket.
    Train the way you fight, Fight the way you train

Quote Originally Posted by hfamma View Post
    The thing is he wanted a HW bout, what do you say when thats what the fighter wants, must be nice to be in your world, give me a shout when you post your fight card, will see how it is, have a look at the first UFC, and the show name. and keep giving it to me, keeps me on my toes, War 9, cage Carnage 5, Burnley Brawll 1, Warrington 1, and still trying. see you there m8, will give you a free ticket.
    what do you say if a fighter rings up and wants a blatent mismatch fight?????? erm, you really need the answer? wow.. you the man
    yeah my world is pretty good mate.. good fighters getting good match ups.. its called pro mma

oh, and my time is taken up making sure my guys dont get asked to go on shows where they will fight people way above their league and weight.. too busy to match up my own show.. I just offer my guys for the great shows out there to match up great fghts
    Last edited by James-w; 07-02-2010 at 06:52 PM.
    I'm a doctor in exercise the same way Dr Dre is in hip hop!

Default Promoter

with you all the way, my last show had 10 pull out in last week, 2 no shows on day,

Default promoter

New poster out, Tickets 25
    hfamma@live.com
    Mark 07971727234

Default promoter

Need HW pro Grant Hocking 2-1-0 War 9 March 6th,

Default promoter

only 2 weeks to go, ttt

Dave Wilson (T-MAS) VS Shaun Lomas - Dave Wilson won by 3rd round KO.
    This was on saturday in liverpool iska sanctioned,Shaun shouldnt be allowed to fight now for his own good IMO

Quote Originally Posted by john111 View Post
    Dave Wilson (T-MAS) VS Shaun Lomas - Dave Wilson won by 3rd round KO.
    This was on saturday in liverpool iska sanctioned,Shaun shouldnt be allowed to fight now for his own good IMO
    I'm surprised someone KO'd him.