Thread: What to do now?!?

Unhappy What to do now?!?

Hello everyone, im after more advice if you could help.

Ive just been put out of training for a few months with a head injury. The doctor has said i cant do anything too strenuous (he suggests just walking but thats too boring) so i was wondering what you guys would suggest? I havent been training long and i was wondering if it would be worth getting hold of some instructional dvds for bjj and the like.

Id be thankful for any help you could offer.....

How about flexability training mate?

Instructionals sound good, but with no one to practise on you might drill bad/wrong technique into your head, so when you finaly get back it has a negative effect.

I guess just try and stay healthy while your not training. As alot of guys here wil tell you, its very easy to put on weigh while your off haha.
    This is not a gif. It is an actual video of Fedor doing infinate press ups.
    3-0-0

you just started and got a head injury aint tht a bad sign?
    30% Discount on Dianabol When you enter promotional code : R01DR4GE at bouncecup.com

when i said block the kicks, i didnt mean with your head

Stay away from Dominoz Pizza!!!

Go training but just run through techniques lightly to keep it fresh in your head.

And stay away form Dominos Pizza!!!
    CONTROL YOURSELF!!!!

Maybe you could concentrate on cleaning out your diet (if you haven't allready) Diet is IMHO the most valuable part of anyone's training/Daily well being/Health.. Diet > training ..
    After sorting out a good training regime.. maybe you could start some light cardio and stretching/flexibility training.. which will in turn greatly help out with your techniques : BJJ/Muay Thai ..etc..
    Maybe go with some light Interval skipping ( say 15 rounds of 1min skip/30 sec rest) && some swimming..

GG

Shadow box in front of a mirror and improve your movements, punches, kicks, and guard.

Doing that regually did a hell of a lot for my fighting ability and its not hard physically, you can do it quite gently.

Quote Originally Posted by Hywel Teague View Post
    rock climbing (indoor or out)
    cool , this is something i realy fancy trying

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by dunny View Post
    when i said block the kicks, i didnt mean with your head
    good tip!! but seriously, i never said that the injury came from training.

thanks for the advice, ill try the flexibility stuff and maybe some climbing, and i also will keep a close look at my diet, i dont want to be getting fat

thanks for your help everyone