Thread: BJJ in Walsall

Default BJJ in Walsall

Hi is there still a BJJ club at simkinmartialarts?

steve_langford

yes I believe so under brown belt Neil Simkins OR there is Gracie Barra Walsall 10mins up the road with Blackbelt Victor Estima.......

I thought Victor was only giving support? as and when now the same as GB Halesowen
    ‎"He who goes to bed with itchy bum, wake up with stinky finger."

steve_langford

Quote Originally Posted by rjd View Post
    I thought Victor was only giving support? as and when now the same as GB Halesowen
    every wednesday night as far as im aware?

steve_langford

If this is true then I apologise. GB walsalls main guys would then be Martin and Kerry Cope (both top purples) , european and world champions respectively.

I think its the same situation as Halesowen Victor only supports as and when now that he has moved to Notts and has the full time academy?. any doubts I would just ring? to confirm if you are looking to train with Victor.
    ‎"He who goes to bed with itchy bum, wake up with stinky finger."

steve_langford

I think its the same situation as Halesowen Victor only supports as and when now that he has moved to Notts and has the full time academy?. any doubts I would just ring? to confirm if you are looking to train with Victor.
    I didnt realise the notts gym was open yet?

Thanks for for the help guys will check them both out.

Check out simkin martial arts, websites in my sig.

victor has not open his new gym yet, should be soon thou! he still training and doing some teaching at gracie barra birmingham! stuart guilt will be taking over from victor at halesowen! i train with neil simkins at gb brum he is a good fighter and teacher! i have also trained with martin and he is a top guy and good teacher to!