Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ask the Colonel

Default Ask the Colonel

Ok guys, any ideas on subjects you'd like me to cover? We can do a Q&A type thing or individual subjects. Choice is yours.
    Anything I dont know I'll try do some research & find out for you all.

Why are you far inferior to our beloved resident the valiant Frakes?

FIRE!!!!

Because my parents were siblings

Any usefull questions?

Quote Originally Posted by colonel View Post
    Because my parents were siblings
    This would explain a lot.

Exactly. The things children will get up to if there left unsupervised.

Cheers Colonel Riddy. I'll let the guys know, a few of them mentioned some questions today.

Sledge-feel free to come down and train with the Colonel and then you will see who much he knows his stuff.

I got one. Although my training requirements arent the same as Phils, after last weeks seminar I have been trying to re-think my diet. I eat lots of veg and will be cutting down on my fruit by I rely on my processed carbs a lot. Being vegetarian I'm struggling to get the protein in and there are only so many damn nuts and omlettes I can eat. Any ideas?
    http://www.godsofwarmma.com/
    MMA, Grappling and Kickboxing classes in Reading Berkshire

You need to be making sure your getting some saturated fat & cholesterol in your diet, something vegetarians struggle with. Coconut oil will help, just start cooking everything in it. I love the stuff. As far as protein goes your going to have to go down the supplement route & start having shakes or aminos. Full fat yoghurts can be usefull. Avoid soya as protein source, its not even a food. Its prob my number 1 pet hate. Dirty shit.

spinach is great source of protein, brocolli & peas are fairly good to. With the eggs, try to use different types as eggs are higly allergenic & can easily lead to allergies/intolerances if consumed to much, its the same with nuts as well. Its important to rotate the foods regularly to prevent this