Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: best british bjj guy???

I'm the best ever ever. Rickson keeps calling me up for advice. If anyone would like a private lesson with me, I accept sexual favours as payment.

goin off results nick brooks by winning brown belt worlds it wasn't at adult though but that takes nothing away from the victory, other than that dickie martin looks pretty good as well.
    "A boxer is the best predator on land. The Lion, but throw him in the shark tank and he becomes just another meal" Renzo Gracie.

Quote Originally Posted by lukeb View Post
    as pointless as your response!!,yh he looks sharp!!!who has he got his black belt under???
    Does your carer know you're on the computer???

Quote Originally Posted by TheJuice View Post
    Does your carer know you're on the computer???

another great response,well done!

Yeah. Jude is probably the best. He took a lesson when I trained at RGA, maybe 7 years ago. Was awesome. Prevented me from passing his guard, just with his legs.

Rick Young.. if you could do a 'pound for pound' & 'age for age' comparison ii would say he wiins hands down.. but like mentioned above.. threads like this are a little pointless and achieve nothing.. unless the point of the thread was simply to find out peoples opinions, as ii expect it may be..

GG

i would say kevin webb, bit of hard training and he would be back to his best! mike russell is at the same level as kev but kev would be bigger and stronger! both great fighters thou!

Its not his cup you can feel.... Mike Bishop's Avatar

For me it's also Rick Young. Impossible to really answer a question like this but he has the experience and credentials to justify being ranked the top man.