Thread: New state refurb

Default New state refurb

Who is excited about the latest big refurb? Who would have thought that only a couple of years back we were sticking mats together at the lions den and being kicked out in the dark. Now we have an impressive base and some of the best instructors going! The future bright, the futures new state academy!

lol, those were tough times Spence, but we got through them :-)

Running out of Tape, Mats coming apart, lights off at 10pm.. Then there was Chigwell School.. Putting all those mats out every class, putting them all away after, the noise we made when we run around on those thin mats (that barely covered the wooden floor)

Those days are over now Rand Man. Now its NSA / MMA Clinic, all day every Day.
    www.newstateacademy.co.uk
    www.themmaclinic.com

New State Academy's Jiu-Jitsu is the best, the best Jiu-Jitsu in the world, all the other Jiu-Jitsu is done by little Girls ...

Default hard times, hard rhymes

looks like you lads went through hard times. they say that behind every sucess story is hard work so thanks to you lot for paving the way. new refurb is gonna be absolutely crazy cant wait.

love

Haha, I will not miss training at the Lion's Den during winter.

lol, broken windows make champions!

Quote Originally Posted by NSA View Post
    lol, those were tough times Spence, but we got through them :-)

Running out of Tape, Mats coming apart, lights off at 10pm.. Then there was Chigwell School.. Putting all those mats out every class, putting them all away after, the noise we made when we run around on those thin mats (that barely covered the wooden floor)

Those days are over now Rand Man. Now its NSA / MMA Clinic, all day every Day.
    but there was crash mats

i liked chigwell the most out of all nsa locations, because it was 2 mins from my house!!

I'm not gonna lie but walking through the grounds of that old school use to freak me out. Romford all the way. Get me in that cage!!

Default Um....whats up doc.

Hey,
    So is it new state academy still or are we now the mma clinic romford .