Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Muay Thai in London?

Default Muay Thai in London?

Where is the best place to learn Muay Thai in London?

loads of good gyms about mate, the closest to you will prob mean you go more often - where are you based?

we - diesel gym - www.dieselgym.co.uk offer Muay Thai 7 days a week
    in east london right next to Limehouse DLR so bang inbetween city and canary wharf so feel to give us a shout

if in north London I would suggest suggest Diablo or futher out still you have Minatours. south east London/Kent then Keddles or Scorpions , In East London then us ;-)
    Last edited by Yak; 15-02-2010 at 12:42 PM.

I'm sure diesel are a good gym but they never answer their bleeding emails. Anyhow, they're too far for the person I have in mind. Thanks anyway.

never answer emails?? mail me mate...we answer all the mails we receive?

where abouts is your pal based and can maybe suggest some clubs near him/her

KO Muay Thai have a number of full time gyms in different parts of London. They're the best Muay Thai gym in inner London and have a solid stable of fighters. Check out the website:

http://www.ko-muaythai.com/

is the Diesel Gym named after the clothing make ?

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

nice try

no after a renouned fighter Diesel Noi who retired after he run out of opponents willing to fight him, back in the day 70s/80s groin knees were legal too. Very tall and skilled knee fighter

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    nice try

no after a renouned fighter Diesel Noi who retired after he run out of opponents willing to fight him, back in the day 70s/80s groin knees were legal too. Very tall and skilled knee fighter
    mine was a serious question , i wondered if they had sponsored the Gym or something like that. They are quite hip clothing line and all that.

nice...

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Iconoclast View Post
    Where is the best place to learn Muay Thai in London?
    KO, Minateurs, or Diablo each club offers high level instruction

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    never answer emails?? mail me mate...we answer all the mails we receive?
    I'm fairly sure that I rattled off an email to you guys a couple of months ago and I got no response.

I'm not 100% certain though. I could be mixing you up with somewhere else.