Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Muay Thai in London?

Hybrid View

Default Muay Thai in London?

Where is the best place to learn Muay Thai in London?

loads of good gyms about mate, the closest to you will prob mean you go more often - where are you based?

we - diesel gym - www.dieselgym.co.uk offer Muay Thai 7 days a week
    in east london right next to Limehouse DLR so bang inbetween city and canary wharf so feel to give us a shout

if in north London I would suggest suggest Diablo or futher out still you have Minatours. south east London/Kent then Keddles or Scorpions , In East London then us ;-)
    Last edited by Yak; 15-02-2010 at 12:42 PM.

I'm sure diesel are a good gym but they never answer their bleeding emails. Anyhow, they're too far for the person I have in mind. Thanks anyway.

never answer emails?? mail me mate...we answer all the mails we receive?

where abouts is your pal based and can maybe suggest some clubs near him/her

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    never answer emails?? mail me mate...we answer all the mails we receive?
    I'm fairly sure that I rattled off an email to you guys a couple of months ago and I got no response.

I'm not 100% certain though. I could be mixing you up with somewhere else.

Default North London?

I've just tried to search for Diablo but cant find anything. Does anyone have any updated info on North London or central gyms for Muay Thai? I'm living in Camden.

I think diablo opperate out of Finchley & District ABC in Bulwer Rd on Tuesday and Thurs.

Kilen Dang Muay Thai operate out of Gracie Garcia in Camden

KO Muay Thai have a number of full time gyms in different parts of London. They're the best Muay Thai gym in inner London and have a solid stable of fighters. Check out the website:

http://www.ko-muaythai.com/

is the Diesel Gym named after the clothing make ?

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/