Thread: KAYO-MMA'True Spirit' 11th September Fighters Wanted

Default KAYO-MMA'True Spirit' 11th September Fighters Wanted

We are proud to announce that the next KAYO-MMA event will be held on the Saturday 11th September 2010. KAYO-MMA ‘True Spirit’ promises to be another great event and will provide thrilling entertainment through showcasing male and female MMA talent.

Our previous events can be seen on The Active Channel SKY Channel 281 or www.theactivechannel.com . Photos can be viewed at www.numero97.co.uk under adventure sports.

‘True Spirit’ will be held on Saturday 11th September at The Centre Conference Venue, Farnham Road, Slough SL1 4UT.

We are now looking for fighters for our next show which will consist of 12-15 bouts taking place in a cage. We are looking for male and female fighters in all categories: K1, amateur, Semi-Pro and Pro.

Weight classes:
    Bantamweight- over 126 lbs. to 135lbs./57.2kg to 61.2kg
    Featherweight - over 135 lbs. to 145lbs./ 61.2kg to 65.8kg
    Lightweight - over 145 lbs. to 155 lbs. / 65.8kg to 70.3kg
    Welterweight - over 155 lbs. to 170 lbs. / 70.3kg to 77.1kg
    Middleweight - over 170 lbs. to 185 lbs. / 77.1kg to 83.9kg
    Light Heavyweight - over 185 lbs. to 205 lbs. / 83.9kg to 93kg
    Heavyweight - over 205 lbs. to 265 lbs. / 93kg to 120.2kg

Amateur rules competitor will have FBT 8oz gloves, headshots standing only and 2 x 4min rounds

Semi-Pro rules will have FBT 8oz gloves, there will be headshots stand and on the ground and 2 x 5min rounds

Both amateur amd semi-pro rules no elbow, no knee to head, no neck cranks, no heel hook and no foot locks.

Pro rules will have pro mma gloves rules include elbows on the ground and 3 x 5min rounds.

Fighters will get paid well and in addition, they will also receive generous commission from any tickets they sell. If you are interested please contact me on info@kayo-mma.co.uk

View our website www.kayo-mma.co.uk also check out our facebook group KAYO-MMA for further information.

Regards

KAYO-MMA Team

I have sent you an email few weeks ago about this to fight K-1 rules, can you please get back to me as i heard nothing back yet. Thanks
    I love hitting people, its one of my favourite past times!!!

Love the Kayo show. Always exciting and really well organised...just ask the fighters.

Quote Originally Posted by vulturemma
    Sorry for not getting back to you. What weight do fight at?

I fight at 70kg. I have sent you a couple of emails about it have you received them?

Sorry to post it here but it seems i cant reply to your PMs
    I love hitting people, its one of my favourite past times!!!

We are looking forwards to fighting on this event and enjoyed the last one. Makes a change to be fighting on our doorstep so we are hoping to have lots of support in the crowd.
    Last edited by Gods of War; 11-06-2010 at 10:29 PM.