Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 85

Thread: Petition to get Lovey Faxia Roxa

  1. #1
    The most hated Gaijin of all
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,292

    Default Petition to get Lovey Faxia Roxa

    I mean come on it's getting ridiculous, can someone sort this out please.

  2. #2

    Default

    He is a decent level blue belt.

    Who can give him it ?
    Semi-Pro Fighter
    Pro Pimpster

    Sponsored by amazing people at

    Diamond Dolls

    http://www.diamond-dolls.co.uk/



  3. #3
    Pro Fighter
    Allan "No" Love
    Dinky Ninja
    Allan Shrek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,817

    Default

    Yo who is this? Do you fight out of the grip?

  4. #4

    Default

    yeah lovey needs his purple , he a fuckin monster blue not decent the dude has won everything he has enterd with thwe exception of doing rock paprer sissors with a team mate

  5. #5
    Valiant Moderat JonathanFrakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The USS Enterprise
    Posts
    2,969

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar View Post
    yeah lovey needs his purple , he a fuckin monster blue not decent the dude has won everything he has enterd with thwe exception of doing rock paprer sissors with a team mate
    To be fair I threw rock and he just armdragged me straight into a triangle shouting "LIVRO MY FREN! LIVRO!"

    Decent level blue my bearded bahookie, give him the purple.

    Can Marcos not grade him up?
    I am number 1, because Picard says so.

    Ask Frakes!

    Do you know a Fridgeless Fail? Send them HERE!

  6. #6
    The most hated Gaijin of all
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grip_pimp View Post
    He is a decent level blue belt.

    Who can give him it ?
    Naw he is a high level, been dominant in every blue belt tournament he has entered at his weight and absolute for the past 1.5 years, he needs a new challenge hence should be promoted to purple.

  7. #7
    Ever so slightly mental illegalhunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    A far away land
    Posts
    1,665

    Default

    Marcos will only grade people who train with him ,John
    They guy who invented Burpees , is a secret child molester

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JonathanFrakes View Post
    To be fair I threw rock and he just armdragged me straight into a triangle shouting "LIVRO MY FREN! LIVRO!"

    Decent level blue my bearded bahookie, give him the purple.

    Can Marcos not grade him up?
    might sound like im playing devils advocate, but there might be a reason he hasnt graded him or some others at the gym just yet, i wouldnt rush or petition for it, could have the opposite effect
    Semi-Pro Fighter
    Pro Pimpster

    Sponsored by amazing people at

    Diamond Dolls

    http://www.diamond-dolls.co.uk/



  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grip_pimp View Post
    might sound like im playing devils advocate, but there might be a reason he hasnt graded him or some others at the gym just yet, i wouldnt rush or petition for it, could have the opposite effect
    Yeah as john already said,he only grades people who train with him

  10. #10

    Default

    Cant see any reason Lovey hasnt been graded other than us not being affilated . guy,s he has beaten in comps are now in the purple divison lovely deserves that purple

    while we are on the subject the firestarter needs a new belt too

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.