Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: rotherham,doncaster or surrounding

Default rotherham,doncaster or surrounding

Can anyone please help me with any mma classes,times and styles in rotherham,doncaster and surrounding areas. I have been training since febuary but due to a change in circumstances unfortunately I may need to train somewhere else. cheers

I think theres one called Manvers fight factory up that way?
    www.manchester-mma.com

cheers AVI4,Iv heard of manvers and they do seem 2 turn a decent fighter out, I was at the Metrodome a few months ago with my current fight team and all their lads looked sharp. They are deffo on my list if i need to move.

There's Manver's and I'd also put forward Combat Base Doncaster/The Asylum which is in Thorne, Doncaster.

It is run by Danny Mitchell, BJJ Purple Belt and undefeated 7-0 pro fighter. Great knowledge of all aspects of the game and a top coach. He trains with Manvers too so they're not necessarily mutually exclusive.

Thanks jay, Iv often seen danny at plenty of shows,i know hes linked to other gyms aswell as cbd/asylum and he has certainly got a great future as both a fighter and a coach. If anyone has trained with any teams in this area please share your info with me, i may be after a gym that offers an allround setup with plenty of cardio,technique,sparring etc all with the view of fighting again! thanks again

there no need to change now its d.f.c new fight team and on the up

You are welcome down at manvers fight factory anytime, as is everyone who wants to train or fight. Same goes for Danny's gym. He is a great instructor and now 8-0 as a pro and i'm sure you'll be welcomed at his gym too.

Class times at manvers are
    10am mon, tue, wens, fri, sun all fighter sessions, 6pm mon, fri is thai boxing
    6pm tue, wen, thur is mma/wrestling
    7pm tue bjj with Ben Poppleton gracie barra
    5pm sun boxing
    "Winners never quit and Quitters never win"

thanks guys,its all sorted now so the rats dont need to leave the ship.

you are off nowhere my good friend.

WE FIGHT TOGETHER!!!!
    [Sooo damn boney. ha ha

So there we have it, its all sorted at rosso and seems to be getting more support by the day. Watch this space cos theres lots happening at the new D.F.C.