Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: mike swanbo your actions were less than favourable

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie 'Twister' Bravo View Post
    All this disrespect towards Mike 'Pikey' Swambo is scandalous!!!!

matmccarthy you don't know shit from clay!!

Swambo is the pioneer of MMA in the UK.
    He changed full contact karate to kickboxing worldwide!
    He is certified in many martial arts including karate, kickboxing, roman grecco wrestling, BJJ just to name a few. (search them on google).
    He taught me everything i know about BJJ and i'm no slouch i triangled royler, biatch!!
    He has countless business successes, to which i can not think off right now, but he has because he told me.
    Besides me he has taught the best in the game today, Randy, Chuck, Shogun, GSP the list goes on and on!!

And in his spare time he is a detective inspecter of south wales police.

The guy really is a hero!!

You can also donate your hard earned cash to him via mikepikeyswambo@fullofshit.com
    fucking brilliant but you forgot he is 68-0 in muay thai aswell
    Last edited by matmccarthy; 22-02-2010 at 10:08 AM.

Hahahaha lol at this. He approached me last year at an event - it did not go very well - loosing first my attention almost immediately, and then my cool all in around roughly 10 seconds is a record. Chris Garry is good at telling the story....

People like him deserve to be outed.
    if you think its easy stop now

no one achieved anything by doing nothing

never argue with a fool

if fighting is a pursuit rooted in pain, you will find the best teachers have often absorbed the most punishment themselves......and remained standing

http://www.twitter.com/marcgoddard_uk

steve_langford

Quote Originally Posted by marc goddard View Post
    Hahahaha lol at this. He approached me last year at an event - it did not go very well - loosing first my attention almost immediately, and then my cool all in around roughly 10 seconds is a record. Chris Garry is good at telling the story....

People like him deserve to be outed.
    Please do tell??

boxingbrit

lol, it must be bad for you to lose your temper so quick Marc. Even a drink Droc cant do that!! lol

Where's Chris with the story??

Pro Fighter
    Chris Garry

Ouch I remember that. Quite the social car wreck, achieved in a staggeringly short space of time considering the 2 of you had never formally met before.

I would have been impressed with Mike's ability and speed in both pissing Marc off and digging such a monumental hole for himself with his bullshit- had it not been such a cringeworthy spectacle.

I didnt hear the end of the conversation as I wandered off to an empty table to have a look at some random flyer, you know when you take pity on someone and think 'mate you really dont need an audience at this point this has gone badly enough without anyone witnessing any more'
    Last edited by Chris G; 22-02-2010 at 12:57 PM.
    Dont be surprised when they quit; be surprised when they dont!!

boxingbrit

Tell the story Chris, stop teasing!! lol

"The UK's Lyoto Machida - Hit and Run, Baby" widge milward's Avatar

yeah Garry, enlighten us....
    You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get

Team Colosseum

Quote Originally Posted by boxingbrit View Post
    lol, it must be bad for you to lose your temper so quick Marc. Even a drink Droc cant do that!! lol

Where's Chris with the story??
    on a side note, where the hell is Droc ?
    if you think its easy stop now

no one achieved anything by doing nothing

never argue with a fool

if fighting is a pursuit rooted in pain, you will find the best teachers have often absorbed the most punishment themselves......and remained standing

http://www.twitter.com/marcgoddard_uk

boxingbrit

He got married, not heard much since. Maybe he is in the kitchen with a ball and chain attached to his leg

Pro Fighter
    Chris Garry

Ok ok if I have to...
    but its one of those where you really had to be there, Marcs bullshit detection work was in effect almost from the word go...

I cant remember the start of the convo tbh, it didnt seem worth remembering, Mike was asking Marc about reffing and seemed to be suggesting he was pricing himself out of the market (which tbf is probably why he doesnt really ref that many shows, most weekends )

Anyway, the good bit, word for word (forgive me if it has been built up to much at this point...)

SWAMBO: ...I had a problem with one of you medics at my show taking fighters details.

MARC: I dont understand.

SWAMBO: The matchmaker for your show...

MARC: (interupts) WHOA WHOA. Let me jus stop you there. I match-make for my show.

AWKARD PAUSE

SWAMBO: Ok.

MARC: Ok go on.

SWAMBO: Well at this time he was matchmaking for your show...

MARC: (again interupts) WHOA Mike I'm gonna have to stop you again there I'm afraid. I MATCH-MAKE FOR MY SHOW. No one else. Ok?

AWKWARD PAUSE, MIKE BECOMING UNEASY

SWAMBO: Yh ok, fine.

MARC: So go on.

SWAMBO: No that was it really he was taking the fighters details...

MARC: I dont think he would do that Mike he has nothing to do with my show other than being the medic

SWAMBO: No I know, I just thou... (mumbling sounds as Mike kind of trails off and looks at his shoes...)

MARC: Cant hear you mate.
    Dont be surprised when they quit; be surprised when they dont!!