Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Anyone had bad depression?

Troll hater.

I'm done with chasin trolls

Dont base any ideas about how you feel on this forum. Use it to get some helpful advice but leave the diagnosis to the professionals. As I have said many of these conditions cross over into one another symptoms and its therefore very difficult to diagnose without correct skill sets

I just looked up that PHQ-9 test and to be honest I could tick a 3 on alot of those when I was going through the most stressfull satges of my last post-grad degree, but I wouldn't say I was depressed...unless I actually was and didn't realise it! I just mean I find those questions very broad and think you could tick alot of them just absorbing an everyday hectic lifestyle.
    ''Fren let me tell you, purple must smash people. SMASH THEM...that is hequirement for purple. Purple belt dangerus man, if purple belt cannot smash he not real purple'' - CREONTE
    Follow me on Twitter

Troll hater.

Quote Originally Posted by Inchbyinch View Post
    I just looked up that PHQ-9 test and to be honest I could tick a 3 on alot of those when I was going through the most stressfull satges of my last post-grad degree, but I wouldn't say I was depressed...unless I actually was and didn't realise it! I just mean I find those questions very broad and think you could tick alot of them just absorbing an everyday hectic lifestyle.
    Thanx for that ...it is nice to know that other people tick the same box but its not nice for them on the other hand...ive just started a tablet 3x daily today for my back pain...its called 'Lyrica.' 25mg 3x daily 1st week then upto 2 tabs 3x daily 2nd week...pain is hardly here already after 2tabs...dizzy as a mofo and hearings bad but i think im getting a cold...if dizziness and headache/head fullness wear off i think i'll feel absolutely fine...partner says i am acting much much better today after taking tabs but i think its cus they makin me unbelievably tired...and horny..lol....just gotta b careful as she bit me gently playfully and i slapped her arm really fast but hard..shes bruised up now...dont know wat im doing as i do it...maybe next i'll cheat and not know im doing it...lol..I'd never do that 1...
    I'm done with chasin trolls

My previous posts come over a bit arrogant and patronising and for that i say sorry.But i had a point.Depression is modern in terms of a diagnosed illness and corresponds with modern media created values.It also generates huge profits for drug companies.Im not taking away any credability from Simmys pain,im sure its real and hes a good guy,im just looking at the bigger picture.
    "My God is a squirrel called Norman,hes got arms like Popeye"
    Bullbreed rescue and rehoming.PM for more info.