Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Attn: Tony Kent followers.....

steve_langford

Default Attn: Tony Kent followers.....

Mods please move this if you feel its in the wrong place.

Just got this message from Tony through facebook:

alright Steve

I know you dont know,i know you guys are 100% right,Will's worried about being closed down.Please tell Jamie Taylor,ben,etc that Will Murray has threatened me with the police.He has picked on the camera man to find me.

Mark my good friend and camera man has recieved abuse from Grandmaster will,I need evidence to back it up,I know mark will back up will Murray.I have been instructed to delete all the videos.I have Copies i can use later on,To show how he treats his students.This has threatened me now making me leave the organisation even more.

I know with Jamie's help i can shut him down.this will Murray really is a prick.I apologise for sending this,but its the truth.You guys have been honest with me since day one.

I have joined cagewarriors forum and hope to better myself.Lots of positives things to look forward to,Joining a new club will be a start for me.Thank you guys for the wake up call.

Eastcote is the nearest MMA place i have found i hope to keep you guys updated on my new club,Chris Foran seems like a Sound bloke!! I wish my friend Ahmed and Mark(camera man) would leave Will Murray's organisation.

I think its basically saying that Will Murray (Grandmaster fucknut) has taken the hump with Tony because we have outed him.... and Tony wants help to shut him down.

What can we do??

Challenge match?

Shame Ahmed and Mark havent seen the light but maybe after Grandmaster Dick turns down the challenge match mentioned above they might ?

Or maybe Tony will have to go back to G'master Dick in 6 months and put him to sleep ? Surely then they cant still believe his training is worth paying for and that they are being mugged off ?

To the death.... What a tool, someone on here must have a contact in the media ( G A Davies I'm lookin at you fella )

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Challenge match?
    And the loser gets burnt in a giant wooden effigy of a hamster (the Wicker Hamster) while Paul Jono dances around it singing "Sumer Is Icumen In".

EDIT: what exactly has 'grandmaster will' threatened to go to the police with? Cunt.

Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar

What has Tony done that is illegal or libel? NOTHING!!!!!!

Tony tell him to get fucked mate, not worth the effort onwards and upwards buddy
    http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME

"That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRabbit View Post
    And the loser gets burnt in a giant wooden effigy of a hamster (the Wicker Hamster) while Paul Jono dances around it singing "Sumer Is Icumen In".

EDIT: what exactly has 'grandmaster will' threatened to go to the police with? Cunt.
    Well I would have thought calling an 'Amber Lamps' would do but if you want a full on Cagewarriors sacrifice, I'm up for that... just remember to film it and put it up on youtube

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Challenge match?
    Who would be man enough to fight grand master Will Murray with his devastating stand up and awesome ground game lol
    3-5-1

Not me he's nails.... Or snails.... One of the two, you decide!!
    Granmaster Will for the ufc in his nice sleevless red gi thing!!
    He's a grandmaster... Not just a master a GRANDmaster there's none of them in the Ufc!!!!
    His kicks and wrestling ( well rolling around on the floor in a sports hall )only look pants, he knows secret death touches so he only does kicks to distract us from finding out about his dim mac!!

Quote Originally Posted by steve_langford View Post
    Mods please move this if you feel its in the wrong place.

Just got this message from Tony through facebook:

[I][B]alright Steve

I know you dont know,i know you guys are 100% right,Will's worried about being closed down.Please tell Jamie Taylor,ben,etc that Will Murray has threatened me with the police.He has picked on the camera man to find me.

Mark my good friend and camera man has recieved abuse from Grandmaster will,I need evidence to back it up,I know mark will back up will Murray.I have been instructed to delete all the videos.I have Copies i can use later on,To show how he treats his students.This has threatened me now making me leave the organisation even
    Oh and some one tell Tony to go to the Police if the shadow ninjas or what ever the patehetic band are called are genuinely threaterning him!!!