Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: T

Quote Originally Posted by ross90 View Post
    two? A joke or two...and by the sounds of it, it was a shit joke made to humiliate him, nobody got it. Frkaes has already said what he reckons of your "joke" Back to the drawing board.
    Your still a cunt.

whos this sjharvey guy?
    "My whole life is an epic journey man, I mean who else do you know that listens to Enya whilst taking a dump?"

Hmmm I wonder

He may or may not be Martin Foot.
    I am number 1, because Picard says so.

Ask Frakes!

Do you know a Fridgeless Fail? Send them HERE!

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Hmmm I wonder
    why do i feel guilty after reading this comment?
    "My whole life is an epic journey man, I mean who else do you know that listens to Enya whilst taking a dump?"

I'm done arguing with ross90. This is going around in circles and going nowhere fast.

This thread started as a little joke, nothing malicious intended and it's just deteriorated into a bickering thread. Think I might change the tone here.

T now stands for Trials,Triumphs and Tribulations. If anyone would like to share anything related to this new topic then be my guest. Could make for interesting reading.
    Last edited by sjharvey; 27-02-2010 at 10:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sjharvey View Post
    This is why ive stayed away from the general conversation posts before. You lot don wanna talk bout mma or training, just manly-ness and titst. (sorry, typo)
    lol at adding (sorry typo) to a post instead of just deleting the word.

you're obviously just as obsessed as Frakes is given that you've copied his idea and started your own thread about. maybe you just struggle with originality?
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

Quote Originally Posted by londonpride View Post
    lol at adding (sorry typo) to a post instead of just deleting the word.

you're obviously just as obsessed as Frakes is given that you've copied his idea and started your own thread about. maybe you just struggle with originality?
    Yeah, im done arguing so erm, whatever man.

Quote Originally Posted by sjharvey View Post
    Your still a cunt.
    LOL!

Good times, people have made their mind up about you. I pity you mate, i think you need help. I'll let you keep nut hugging Frakes. If you decide to sort your life out and get a grip, stop being an idiot, maybe I'll acknowledge you. However if you keep on with the childish point scoring, I wont talk or post in any of your threads and towards any of your posts.

I think you need professional help. Nobody on here knows how to take you or what your talking about. Best of luck with the therapy.

Ross
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

I really do not want to keep arguing. Some people seem incapable of letting go. Anyone on here watch Heroes?