Thread: boxing gyms?

Default boxing gyms?

sorry if there has been a thread on this before but im to lazy to look. i train muay thai mon, tues, thurs and fri. i really need to improve my hands so im looking for a boxing gym that trains on a wed night or even sat or sun? im in the berkshire area based in bracknell so realistically i would liike it close as i travel quite distance to muay thai. if any one can put me in touch with a coach of a gym or just details would be great. thanks guys

The best place I know of for boxing is Tommy ABC in Reading just down the road from our MMA gym. Its about 20 mins from Reading Station and about 10 mins from Reading West.

I always recommend Tommy to anyone contacting us that is only looking for pure boxing and he sends anyone wanting MMA, Kickboxing or grappling to us. Some of our guys even cross train. Hes a great coach and a good guy.

I've posted the link for you.

http://www.tommysabc.co.uk/
    Last edited by Gods of War; 23-02-2010 at 11:58 PM.

cheers for that, will try and get down wed any idea of prices could not see any?