Thread: Daytime Classes Anywhere??

Default Daytime Classes Anywhere??

Hi all.

Due to farting about for the last year I have only been training on and off. Now I am in a position where I can get back into training but due to shift work, somewhere that hosts daytime sessions would be great. I am in the North West area and local clubs are Colluseum, Blackledge MMA, Atherton Sub ect but I dont think any of these train in the daytime.
    Although I want to train mma, any classes of Thai, Sub Wrestling or BJJ would be ideal too. (I would be able to make the odd evening/weekend class as well).

I have been told that some clubs do 'fighters' training in the daytime, but even though i have trained for a number of years, I am unsure if I would be allowed to train in such a session because my level isn't that high.

Any input appreciated, ta!

Herculean University Wrestling - we do wrestling on Wednesdays 5pm, and Saturdays 1pm. Trinity Sports Centre, Manchester.

herculeansport@googlemail.com
    www.herculean.ning.com

If you are looking for Muaythai Kickboxing in the mornings, afternoons or evenings you could always try Warrington Kickboxing Studio.

They run private lessons only, small groups ( upto 8 people ), or exclusive 1-2-1 sessions and are a great set of coaches.

http://www.warringtonkickboxingstudio.com

Mark Matthews is one of the head trainers there, ( I highly recommend a session with him). He is a former ISKA British & Commonwealth Muaythai Champion and WPKL Inter-Continental Thai-Kickboxing Champion, and was certified by Grand Master Sken.

His grappling / MMA is pretty sound too, as he holds a black belt in Kudo (Daido Juku) from Grand Master Takashi Azuma.

Additionally, he was a trained for ten years by Phil Nurse who is one of GSP's MT Coaches - small world!

Here is a clip from one of his training sessions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmvHH...eature=related
    Last edited by Addzzz; 15-03-2010 at 01:13 PM.